Quantcast

I'm sayin' Hello :-)

Pinky

I just wanted to say hello to all fellow ATV enthusiasts. My names Pinky if you can't tell by the hair in some of my pictures...LOL.

I love to ride my bike in the sand. Especially on the Oregon Dunes. My avatar is a pic of me drag racing in Albany, Oregon at the sand drag track. I just can't seem to keep the front end down when I take off the line.

So....How is everyone?

I just wanted to say hello to all fellow ATV enthusiasts. My names Pinky if you can't tell by the hair in some of my pictures...LOL.

I love to ride my bike in the sand. Especially on the Oregon Dunes. My avatar is a pic of me drag racing in Albany, Oregon at the sand drag track. I just can't seem to keep the front end down when I take off the line.

So....How is everyone?

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Thanks Guys & Ms Wheeler!

I race in Albany, Oregon at the Albany MX Track/Sand Drag Track. Out of 57 riders, I'm currently in 7th place. Not too shabby for my first year riding quads & racing. I used to ride a Suzuki 175 dirt bike that was originally my dads (until he taught me to ride....then I sort of confiscated it...LOL)

Thanks again for the warm welcome. This site is great!

Pinky's a woman. lol

Joet....Just cuz I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't know how to ride. You 'onry one! I've ridden dirt bikes and had my own GPZ 750 that would do 133mph on the freeway. I change my own oil and filter in my bike, and also don't mind getting grease under my fingernails. (Thats what GOOP is for)

Shame on you....:wink:

Joet....Just cuz I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't know how to ride. You 'onry one! I've ridden dirt bikes and had my own GPZ 750 that would do 133mph on the freeway. I change my own oil and filter in my bike, and also don't mind getting grease under my fingernails. (Thats what GOOP is for)

Shame on you....:wink:

i never said women can't ride. I said they are DEAD SEXY. I'm actually looking for a good looking girl right now to be with that is interested in riding, mainly so i don't have to sell the quad, but also so her and I can go riding together.:laugh: