Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Pinky

I'm sayin' Hello :-)

I just wanted to say hello to all fellow ATV enthusiasts. My names Pinky if you can't tell by the hair in some of my pictures...LOL.

I love to ride my bike in the sand. Especially on the Oregon Dunes. My avatar is a pic of me drag racing in Albany, Oregon at the sand drag track. I just can't seem to keep the front end down when I take off the line.

So....How is everyone?

I just wanted to say hello to all fellow ATV enthusiasts. My names Pinky if you can't tell by the hair in some of my pictures...LOL.

I love to ride my bike in the sand. Especially on the Oregon Dunes. My avatar is a pic of me drag racing in Albany, Oregon at the sand drag track. I just can't seem to keep the front end down when I take off the line.

So....How is everyone?

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Thanks Guys & Ms Wheeler!

I race in Albany, Oregon at the Albany MX Track/Sand Drag Track. Out of 57 riders, I'm currently in 7th place. Not too shabby for my first year riding quads & racing. I used to ride a Suzuki 175 dirt bike that was originally my dads (until he taught me to ride....then I sort of confiscated it...LOL)

Thanks again for the warm welcome. This site is great!

Pinky's a woman. lol

Joet....Just cuz I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't know how to ride. You 'onry one! I've ridden dirt bikes and had my own GPZ 750 that would do 133mph on the freeway. I change my own oil and filter in my bike, and also don't mind getting grease under my fingernails. (Thats what GOOP is for)

Shame on you....:wink:

Joet....Just cuz I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't know how to ride. You 'onry one! I've ridden dirt bikes and had my own GPZ 750 that would do 133mph on the freeway. I change my own oil and filter in my bike, and also don't mind getting grease under my fingernails. (Thats what GOOP is for)

Shame on you....:wink:

i never said women can't ride. I said they are DEAD SEXY. I'm actually looking for a good looking girl right now to be with that is interested in riding, mainly so i don't have to sell the quad, but also so her and I can go riding together.:laugh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.