Quantcast

lmao. my problem would be having too much jeager or jack in me by that time. lol

Isnt this the Truth!!!! LMFOA!!! Im NEVER Drinking that Jeager Again:no: Well,,,,That much at one time anyway:laugh:

Hey Joe......Sorry you werent up when I left....Didnt get a chance to say the Good byes with you and Michelle......I had to get out while the getting was good enough......I Plowed through that Water at 40 MPH at times and Im am Positive that I Sprayed down Several people in my path.....It was BAD..... I called Mike to see if you guys were getting help getting you out of there.....I hear our Camp turned into an Island????? Anyway,,,,,I just got home....7 PM.....we had to drive about 120 miles out of our way to see my Folks..Felt good to visit with them since they couldnt make it out to the Sand.....Hope to do this again sometime.....Ill post pictures later....:biggrin:

BTW......I think I have some good ones of you Stuck in your PIMP ride with the Quad pullin ya out...:laugh:

Ya, it was a great time. Definitly will ride with ya'll again. especially if we can get a few more partiers from here. and the tide only got to our driveway. It retreated after soaking those people who were camping between us and the tide. I really had no problems getting out. we hooked it up just incase, but I was moving fine through the sand today. It also sucks that you left when you did. me and the Steves went for a final ride, and went out to the new area again, and also the drag strip.....paddles do make a difference in that aspect of the sand. I got my butt handed to me by the guys that had paddles on. I'll post my pics as well as soon as I can.

GREAT pictures guys! That one you cropped MWKE...looks like it would make a good banner.

Dont worry about balding...we still love ya! If you ever need it...Ill spit shine it for ya :laugh:

LMAO......I think that was just the Reflection of light from a Passing jeep or something....:laugh:

Which Picture are you talking about?????