Quantcast

Presidential Vote - Who's your pick?

Who are you voting for?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

• McCain/Palin
    • Obama/Biden

I'm the first to admit McCain isn't perfect. He's far from it; on the other hand, he's miles above Obama for those of us who love the shooting sports.

We must get out and vote McCain!

The NRA has a website -- www.GunBanObama.com -- that details Obama's position on your right (or lack thereof) to own firearms.

Barack Obama is a consumate politician and will say whatever he needs to be elected. After that ... Backed by an all-Democratic House and Senate, Obama can, and probably will, do very serious damage to the 2nd Amendment.

Here are a few examples of Obama's position on gun control.

1. Obama supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammunition by 500 percent. (Chicago Defender, 12/13/99)

2. "I am on consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry." (Chicago Tribune, 4/27/04)

3. " ... just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right ... ."

(2008 Philadelphia Primary debate)

And there is more -- much more. And it is scary as hell.

Vote for John McCain to preserve our 2nd Amendment Rights. Otherwise, this time next year, who knows? There may not be a need for this forum at all :-\

I'm the first to admit McCain isn't perfect. He's far from it; on the other hand, he's miles above Obama for those of us who love the shooting sports.

We must get out and vote McCain!

The NRA has a website -- www.GunBanObama.com -- that details Obama's position on your right (or lack thereof) to own firearms.

Barack Obama is a consumate politician and will say whatever he needs to be elected. After that ... Backed by an all-Democratic House and Senate, Obama can, and probably will, do very serious damage to the 2nd Amendment.

Here are a few examples of Obama's position on gun control.

1. Obama supported increasing taxes on firearms and ammunition by 500 percent. (Chicago Defender, 12/13/99)

2. "I am on consistently on record and will continue to be on record as opposing concealed carry." (Chicago Tribune, 4/27/04)

3. " ... just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right ... ."

(2008 Philadelphia Primary debate)

And there is more -- much more. And it is scary as hell.

Vote for John McCain to preserve our 2nd Amendment Rights. Otherwise, this time next year, who knows? There may not be a need for this forum at all :-\

If not for firearms we would still be British!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The main reason Russa never invade the US, loses to US Civilains would be greater than by Military. Think about that when you are hugging a tree , riding an ATV, and etc. You got the start of your/our freedom from common gun owners that also became the first US troops.

I also can not vote for a party who acts like 911 never happened! Obama / Biden sounds alot like Osama Bin Laden to me. One hell of away to disrespect the people who lost there lives that day and for the troops who fight for your/our very freedom!

You want to make a difference, Start a petition. Not one with 100,000,000 names on it ( It only counts as one), but have a petition that 100,000,000 people (there name on it) have sent out. Our elected officals have to then count each one. That is the reason you still have a steel industry.

well i'm like 50-50 ok with this election and how it turned out, because, like i stated before, i wasn't totally in love with either nomination...i voted last night for who i thought could do the least amount of harm to our country...

so, I guess all we can do now is.....hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

congrats all you PRObamas!

But now with the liberals in charge I am afraid we will be taxed to death.

exactly our senate and house are majority democrats. the working mans taxes are now going to the ghettos. so instead of the people that live in the ghettos getting off their lazy arses and working for a living they get to sit back and recieve the working mans tax money. isnt that just to great!?!?!

exactly our senate and house are majority democrats. the working mans taxes are now going to the ghettos. so instead of the people that live in the ghettos getting off their lazy arses and working for a living they get to sit back and recieve the working mans tax money. isnt that just to great!?!?!

So what will be different? They did that before, they will continue to do it. How do you think that Bush Jr.(McCain) would have been any different? McCain would have left us in the same spot we are now. I'm not saying Obama is the answer, we need different, and McCain would have been the same old song and dance.

Fact, first Bush in office= everything in the crapper. Clinton follows Bush = Balanced budget, better economy, and some funny coverage.

Second Bush in office= $hit

Obama= will either be one of the worst or greatest president in American history.

Fact this country is in the crapper like never before. Sugar daddys for poli's pretty much gone. No choice but to make things better.

Finally a time in history if dem's and reb's don't work together, there will be no tomorrow at all.

Time to belly up to the bar and enjoy the ride.

Fact most people in Indiana do not like the state Gov, But he said he would make changes. He did that ! Pissed alot of people off, but at the end of his term , everyone realized the good he did for the state.He got re electeed

Obama , I think he will piss everyone off at first. At the the near end or after his first term we will see some of his idea's worked. What will bite him in the butt is all the promises he made. To much to pull off.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...