DeadAim

December POTM entry

Please Submit your pictures in are December POTM. I would love to see some winter pictures

Deadline December 31st

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

My suggestion would be action shot for the picture of the month. If it is a still of just a quad then that would fall more under quad of the month and not picture of the month. Whatever DeadAim decides i fully support.

My suggestion would be action shot for the picture of the month. If it is a still of just a quad then that would fall more under quad of the month and not picture of the month. Whatever DeadAim decides i fully support.

I Concur.....I just wanted to know the Rules.....

Micorps....You need to vote for yourself:D

like i said... any picture you would like dosnt need to be action can be still if you would like.

I Concur.....I just wanted to know the Rules.....

Micorps....You need to vote for yourself:D

Hahaha yeah that would be just wrong, i would have a guilty conscience even though it looks like my picture needs votes. Thats alright, as soon as i can get my pictures downloaded i have a pretty good shot of me on the new LTR i picked up this weekend. Took me about 10 minutes of riding it before i had it in the air lol. I was trying to bend those stock rims so i can justify buying a set of carbon fiber hiper techs for it.

Here is my submission for December unless someone gets a great shot of me eating S^% at this weekend's race providing i can find a teammate for the iron boss buddy harescramble. You need to click on image to view full size, i suck at posting pics.

[ATTACH]29[/ATTACH]

LTR3.jpg.d58c0c127faa40f1545b4577112d1949.jpg

It is near hedgeville, WV. go to http://www.tomahawkmx.com/ironboss06.htm for the race flyer and to http://www.tomahawkmx.com/ for directions. I just hope my team mate doesnt have to work. I will be running the banshee if i do because the LTR doesnt have the wheels and tires on it yet.

dang buddy, that is just mental to me to be jumping a trike, you land awkward in any way, shape, or form and you are short. hahaha. Looks like i lost the picture of the month again haha, time to jump the 70ft gap at budd's creek, last time i tried it i was in the hospital for 2 days and 4 months of physical therapy.

Your Right,,,,Jumping is the Easy Part......:D But if you have been riding these things for the Last 30 yrs like I have , it would be like you Jumping your Quad....You wouldnt think twice about it;)

Very true, i guess whatever your comfortable with. I am trying to get comfortable with this 4-stroke. I didnt think swithcing from a 2-stroke would make that big of a difference.....but i was wrong

Sorry Guys.....My Youngest Son cought me lookin at Pictures....He wants to Submit His Picture....This was taken when he was 3 on a Kazuma 50 at Pismo CA,,,Like Father, Like Son

348593A8677Ffp3363Enu3D32393E3A3-1.jpg

Another Edit....He wanted me to also say....

GIT IT RAGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody can jump a sport quad, but how about a 600 pound utility.

(click on picture for larger image)

34312401690.jpg

The bottom picture isn't me, and i'm pretty sure that it has been photo shopped, but it is kind of funny.

34312465383.jpg

Yeah that is a nice jump for a utility quad! What is that a Grizzly? Kodiak?

Now, just a hunch, but that cannot be good for those heavy azzzz quads. At least they are wearing gear, most of the vids i see of people jumping 4x4's arent even wearing a helmet. nice jumps! Tim

Yeah it usually bottoms out the shocks pretty good, but they are both Yamaha, so they can take it.

P.S. My quad is a Kodiak 450, and I'm pretty sure the other utility is a Kodiak 450 too.

theres my water wheelie-

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=7570130&imageID=1466839373

straight up wheelie (lol my face is so weird )-

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=7570130&imageID=1425189518

jumping a rented 250ex-

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=7570130&imageID=1388683436

getting a little bit of air

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/showownerpic.asp?u=11077&n=331565&pos=11&album=25001

sorry these are from websites....my files were too big to upload straight onto here.....and sorry i posted up so many dont know how many i can post up ....tell me what ya think...

remember, its only a 250 2x4 lol