Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Any other guys cook X-mas dinner???????

baaaaahahaha. i made a crab, spinach artichoke bread dip and nick made the two oreo cookie cheesecakes. oh.. i made a birthday cake for Jesus too :)

I don't want to think about when I have to make the turkey, the ham, the blah blah blah blah blah....

oorrrr maybe I'll just keep going to other people's houses for dinner for the rest of my life :) then I don't have the mess to clean up either!!!!!!

We do X-mas eve for about 30 family members in true Italian fashion and wrap up things at mid-night. Fortunately all of the ladies clean up everything before they leave. Although I actually prefer holding it at my house that going to someone elses house.

However putting presents together when you are still quite inebriated is...... interesting!

well i woke up about 5:30 and fired my smoker up and smoked a nice ham glazed with a mixture of syrup, molasses, and southern comfort.. turned out perfect... i also did some seasoned dice potatoes, and some baked beans with onion, pepers and bacon in it and bacon strips on top... oh and i cant forget the little smokies wraped in bacon with brown sugar sprincled on top... While i froze my but off outside my mom and sister cooked insied... they made slaw, rolls, potato salad, pinwheels and a couple of pies... all pretty good stuff..

xa.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By afterdinnerspeaker
      Hi Everyone!
      Recently, I could no longer start my Arctic Cat using the green starter button.
      Initially, the response was intermittant (sometimes it would start and other times in wouldn't).
      Finally, I get no response or sound by pressing the green button.

I'm trying desperately to trace the wires from the green button but can't seem to follow.
      I took the button apart and cleaned the contacts but no difference (yet my instruments indicate contacts are OK).

I inserted an image to show the wiring colors going into the green switch.
      I'm still able to start the machine by using a long screwdriver to short the starter.

I'm hoping someone can help me find a possible break in the wiring or any other cause.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!

Jerry

• By Bdubb0227
      Hey guys, I'm new on here but I have a hell of a problem.  I traded for a 98 timberwolf 2x4 and it ran good but smoked.  So I decided to get piston and rings with new jug a and put everything together did the timing by the marks on the fly wheel and the cam gear and now all its is rolling over in the back fires extremely loud someone please help
    • By alexwv1863
      Hey everyone, I'm back again.  Some of you all may remember my posts.  I took last year off from working on this particular project.  It's a 2006 Arctic Cat 400 TRV (Green) 4x4.  I am at a loss as to why I cannot get it to run.  I have had someone suggest replacing the shift sensor.  Now, I have been looking in repair manuals and I just can't figure out where it's located.  I was told it was on the engine on the left side.  From the photo I found of one on eBay, I haven't seen anything that looks like it on the 4-wheeler.  Could it be called something else? Where is it located?  I know I'm overlooking it because I'm thinking it may have another technical name.  I feel that I will be making more posts asking for help once it warms up here.  I would really love to get this dang thing running this Spring.  I have 2 other different atv's that are requiring my attention.  So, I would really love to check this Dag blasted thing off of my repair list.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.
    • By StolenATV
      My 12 year old son worked and saved up his hard earned money to buy his ATV and Dirt Bike. Yet both were stolen out of his grandparents garage. Now his has no money and nothing to show for working and saving so hard! His heart is literally broken over this,as well as mine for him.please help me find the low life’s who did this to my child and please help to bring back my sons hard earned things. He’s a very, very good child,who is an innocent victim. Please give me ANY information u might come across! I would greatly appreciate any kind of help u may give me. We would be forever greatful!
      !
      Thank u so much!
      The post STOLEN 2016 Tao Tao ( green and black – with motocross logo stickers on it) 125cc ATV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By sandy
      I have a 1998 yamaha big bear 350 and the neutral (green) light stays on.  Should this be a cause for concern or is it ok to use like this?
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content