Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Any other guys cook X-mas dinner???????

Dream Car Giveaway

baaaaahahaha. i made a crab, spinach artichoke bread dip and nick made the two oreo cookie cheesecakes. oh.. i made a birthday cake for Jesus too :)

I don't want to think about when I have to make the turkey, the ham, the blah blah blah blah blah....

oorrrr maybe I'll just keep going to other people's houses for dinner for the rest of my life :) then I don't have the mess to clean up either!!!!!!

I prefer Southern Comfort and Mountain Dew. The offical Redneck drink can also be done while listening to the Redneck National Anthem,

Sweet Home Alabama!!!!!!:biggrin:

SO-CO and Mountain Dew?? Never thought of those two together..:elvis:.. Now if I just wasn't trying to cut back on my Mountain Dew habit!! :aargh:

We do X-mas eve for about 30 family members in true Italian fashion and wrap up things at mid-night. Fortunately all of the ladies clean up everything before they leave. Although I actually prefer holding it at my house that going to someone elses house.

However putting presents together when you are still quite inebriated is...... interesting!

well i woke up about 5:30 and fired my smoker up and smoked a nice ham glazed with a mixture of syrup, molasses, and southern comfort.. turned out perfect... i also did some seasoned dice potatoes, and some baked beans with onion, pepers and bacon in it and bacon strips on top... oh and i cant forget the little smokies wraped in bacon with brown sugar sprincled on top... While i froze my but off outside my mom and sister cooked insied... they made slaw, rolls, potato salad, pinwheels and a couple of pies... all pretty good stuff..

xa.jpg