Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

banshee rebuild

• 1 month later...

WOW!!!!! I think your first investment needs to be a Bead Blaster!!!!! LOL!!!

Anyway,,,,,This looks like a Great Project...Are you going to be Pumping it up or going back stock????

Air Box

eBay Motors: Yamaha Banshee stock air box K&N filter pro-design plat (item 250368692463 end time Feb-11-09 20:41:20 PST)

eBay Motors: yamaha banshee yfz 350 AIRBOX AIR BOX (item 160313675988 end time Feb-09-09 14:54:28 PST)

Lots of people Sell bolt kits on Ebay.....Ive bought several through the yrs....Very nice kits....\

Banshee Bolt Kit, All matching items for sale.

As far as wheels.....You can pretty much get stockers off ebay shipped for 50 bucks I bet....Or you can get like ITP new for 80 Bucks.....Just depends on what you really want.....You want the Gold ones or the Bling ones....LOL!!!!

Keep us all updated would ya????

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

i have some banshee parts and several freinds that stock parts as well it looks like your clcy, are pitted i would go with 20thousands over and new pistions average clcy, bore is $90. new pistions wisco are about $210. with rings and gaskets have your head magnafluced for cracks and warpage since your pistion was turned check your rods to make sure the rod hasnt twisted on the crank and check your intake boots arent dry rotted or the reeds arent broke email about your list of parts and i can locate in about to days deoending on my freinds work schedual.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.
    • By Andyjack
      Hi everyone new to this forum, i just got a LT80 for kids to learn on but can’t get it started. There is a spark but not very good so changed coil but got one with separate cdi so wouldn’t work cleaned car but still no joy. Fuel is getting in as plug is always wet. Im baffled. Like i say there is a spark i was thinking timing might of slipped so going to try that. any help please really appreciate it.
    • By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• By KW900A
      Hey all, new member, I just joined here hoping I can find some help, I’m always happy to help others but this time I’m at a complete loss. I’ll try to explain all this as best I can.

I got this 94 220 Bayou doing some trading, the guy said it had quit running, and they couldn’t figure out what was up so he robbed some parts for another one and this one just sat in his shed. So it has not run in years. It was missing the flywheel rotor with the ring gear. I replaced the stator. The factory pickup ohms out to spec, generates ac current (.6 vac), I have an Amazon and a used oem cdi, the original oem smoked when I hooked up the battery, safety relay and starter relay are new. Neutral safety is working. It will crank with the button. But nothing I have done will get this this to excite the coil. I have an oem and Amazon coil. Neither really ohm within the spec but I’m tired of thinking I’ve found the problem and buying another part, so I’ve just been checking for a pulse at the green wire to the coil. I’ve ohmed the wires, checked voltages, used jumpers to get grounds, and I can’t seem to come up with anything. I have been doing electrical troubleshooting for years but this thing has worn my brain out. I cannot figure out what I am missing. Sorry I know this is long winded but I have spent hours with this and am just about at a loss, I’m sure it’ll be simple but I’m at my wits end… thanks in advance
    • By Notallthere
      Hi everyone This little monster came to me as a non runner and to sort it for a friend. Had it in bits thrown the service bits at it but nothing, it struggles to turn over unless you put your hand over the intake then it spins like a demon. The valves are adjusted correctly and I am just lost where to go next.
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content