Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BuckBilly

admin needs to fix his name

Which way would you like to see admin's name  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which way would you like to see admin's name

• ADMIN (all caps)
    • BOSS BOY (How it should be!!!)

admin name is spelled in all lower case. Some other Mods and I think it should be all capitalized (ADMIN) or should be changed to BOSS BOY. Please voice you thoughts on this.

BB, you left out "EL HEFE" in old english
MWKE and I out voted ya earlier, in the Mod section. I also forgot to add Mr.Belvedere to.

MWKE and I out voted ya earlier, in the Mod section. I also forgot to add Mr.Belvedere to.

I see how it is... the ugly fat guys against the skinny good looking guy.:laugh:

I see how it is... the ugly fat guys against the skinny good looking guy.:laugh:
I thought that was the skinny purdy Troll?:smilielol5c:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Question.....

WILL he Change after the Poll is closed:huh:

Most likely not, but we can razz the crap out of him any how.

F042C446DF3148DC91C1207554780DD4.jpg

admin's new ride if he does not fix his name!!!:smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c::smilielol5c::roflc::roflc:

Edited by BuckBilly

I'm thinking this is gonna wind up like our government, the public speaks and the Pres. does what he wants. LOL
We will just have to send him someone named Bubba to help him drop the soap.:RANDY:

I just want to say THANK YOU for all the attention. Unfortunately it would take too much coding right now, for me to change my username. It's tagged to posts and history here....Maybe down the road I will get creative and look into it, just don't have the time right now.

OH thats a Buch of Crap!!!!! If your not gonna change it.....You will be punished.....:wink:
Could put it as a signature.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bgooch73
      I have a 2000 wolverine 350 that the woodruff key sheared on. In turn it banged up the woodruff key keyway. Is there any way to fix this without replacing the crank? I would have to replace the cdi rotor because it scraped up the inside of it. I just don't want to waste money on this four wheeler if it isn't going to be a permanent fix.
    • By oleblue
      Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Hopefully this helps someone out. I've read on here for a while and just decided to join. I have found a way to replace the motor only inside the servo assembly vs the entire assembly. The motors can be had for $55 vs the $300+ for a new servo.

04-06 Bruin 350
      00-06 Kodiak 400
      03-06 Kodiak 450
      02-06 Big Bear 400
      06-10 Wolverine 450
      07-13 Grizzly 350
      07-08 Grizzly 400
      07 Grizzly 450
      98-01 Grizzly 600
      02-08 Grizzly 660
      06-09 Rhino 450
      04-07 Rhino 660
      07-12 Big Bear 400
      07-10 Grizzly 350
      08-12 Grizzly 450
      09-11 Grizzly 550
      07-11 Grizzly 700
      08-11 Rhino 700
    • By quadcrazy
      Contest Rules: Submit your write-up in a post within this thread. Your write-up should include:
      An answer to the statement, "Tell us how you'd use your gift card to fix up your quad".
      You can include photos, videos, specs, and anyting creative that will make your entry stand out. It's up to you.
      * You may not submit photos/videos/content that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Last day to enter this contest is March 31st.
      The winner will be chosen by QUADCRAZY and BikeBandit.
      Check out some of these great promotions going on at BikeBandit.com!
    • By DirtDemon
      Why is it that when I try to view Admin's profile, I am directed to my own? Is that avatar really his pic, or did he just use a picture of the most serious and professional looking person he could find. Does he own an ATV? If so, what kind? I have never seen any posting activity by him that gives any indication of what he is like or what he is into. Does he like to play with Legos? Maybe he is an avid fisherman. Maybe he is a professional cage fighter and he is going to show up on my doorstep tomorrow and beat me up for asking all these questions about him. Can anybody answer any of these questions? Perhaps the man himself can shed some light on this situation. Admin?