Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mywifeknowseverythin

Proof that Men Have Better Friends...

Proof that Men Have Better Friends...

Friendship among Women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she told her

husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called

his wife's 10 best friends. None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning he told his wife

that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her

husband's 10 best friends. Eight confirmed that he had slept over, and

two said he was still there

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By StolenATV
      My husband purchased this atv for me, his wife last December because he’s been out of town for 3 years and missed many birthdays and holidays. Last night on November 14th we went to bed. I stayed up until 1 in the morning on November 15th. At 4:30am I woke up to the atv gone. It had locks on the breaks. We still owe about $8740 on it.
      The post Stolen from our house in Porter Texas appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By handyhiker
      Well I brought home the new to me ride!! It is a 2011 Ranger 500 EFI with only 5.5 hours and 8 miles. It has a lot of extras already installed! Got a great deal!

• By DaveInME
      My wife & I are getting tired of 0 degree high for the day and 10' of snow for the 5 month long winter season. and are looking for a warmer place to spend the winter.  We would need a place with lots of ATV trails and places to put our kayaks in and do some fishing. Shopping malls, etc are NOT even a consideration. as long as we have a gas station and food store, we're good.
      we also need to have some "elbow room" without being stuff in with neighbors on all sides.  to put this in perspective we live in Aroostook County, Maine which is about the size of Connecticut and Rhode Island combined, but with a total population of 70,000 or about 10 people per sq mile.  so we're used to going 30+ miles without seeing anyone except a moose or maybe a bear.
      another words, I want to replace the this picture

with these pics.

we would either rent a place for the winter, or buy a travel trailer / toy hauler to live in.
      Dave

• Similar Tagged Content