Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Guest Fox300exchic

Who do you ride with?

Pretty much my entire family rides, so I go most of the time with them. Normally we are a huge camp of crazy girls! Been riding since before I remember being alive!

My whole family rides so we do alot of family outings. My 6 year old nephew will be getting his own toy soon. I'm always looking for new people to ride with. I ride hard and fast, but like I tell everyone, It doesn't matter if you go 70mph or 7mph. As long as you're having fun and enjoying our sport that is good enough for me!

As far as I know mine is not up there! I'll be in Harlan, Ky in Aug. if you're interested in taking a trip. I'm bringing my TRX450 and my wife's Rhino. I like to ride hard, but mostly I just cruise in front of her. We love the whole scenery thing, lot's of photos.

As far as I know mine is not up there! I'll be in Harlan, Ky in Aug. if you're interested in taking a trip. I'm bringing my TRX450 and my wife's Rhino. I like to ride hard, but mostly I just cruise in front of her. We love the whole scenery thing, lot's of photos.
Harlan should be flatout awsome ! That whole area has some awsome riding. My not be as breath taking as Colorado, but it can hold its own.

I might be heading down to Kentucky the last week in July and first day of August.

If any of you SOCAL or AZ Riders want to hit the Beach down there just let me know....One of my riding partners is moving from Oregon to CA in a Few months....I think by August he will need a Sand Fix....Ill keep you updated....:confused:

isn't it great riding with someone you love?? sometimes, though, he tries to protect me too much from getting hurt....which makes me mad. haha. oh well, gotta love him<3

Yep, gotta love 'em! Just lookin out for your safety!!!! My man encourages me to ride harder, but knows my limits so he won't let me do anything too crazy. I love riding with him!!

Yep, gotta love 'em! Just lookin out for your safety!!!! My man encourages me to ride harder, but knows my limits so he won't let me do anything too crazy. I love riding with him!!

Thanks babe! I love riding with you too. I love to watch your Progress, every time we go out riding you amaze me more and more. Just when I get the feeling that you think I'm lecturing you, you surprise me and show me that you were listening!LOL As a matter of fact you amaze me every day. I love you sweet heart. Can't wait to actually marry you in Sept.:thatwasgay::hug:

Thanks babe! I love riding with you too. I love to watch your Progress, every time we go out riding you amaze me more and more. Just when I get the feeling that you think I'm lecturing you, you surprise me and show me that you were listening!LOL As a matter of fact you amaze me every day. I love you sweet heart. Can't wait to actually marry you in Sept.:thatwasgay::hug:

Get a room you two!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-TD

awwwww how sweet. i'm still learning, so i'm constantly getting pointers...he's racing the a class this season...i guess i'll take all of them that i can get and hope i'm just as good or even half as good as him:blush5c::Angel_animc:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That wasn't gay, that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet! Thanks babe, I can't wait til September either!!!! Love you!!!!

:hurrayc::bf_rasta::wink::biggrin::blush5c:

awwwwwwww how cute, we got some lovebirds554.gifmy husband has an account on here....but never gets on, he's just an ebayer/email checker mainly

:jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jimlad::jiggy:I ride with my family mostly and usualy a few other guys.......I dont like riding without my hubby and son cause if i get myself in a jam (as most of the time i do) they are always there to bail ne out.

Family is great, what I really like about ATVing is I would stop and help out a complete stranger. I know they would do the same. It's rare that I run into a prick when I'm on the trails.