Quantcast

On my Dads birthday , July 2, I sat down early in the am and Sketched out what I thought would be a Cool Memorial Tattoo..He was a Fireman for CDF 35 yrs....So I thought this might be a Cool Design that represented him and what he loved to do,,,,and something I wouldnt mind looking at for the Rest of my life...LOL!!

....Below you will see my original Drawing....LOL,,,,Its how big I thought I could get away with.... The Fireman's Bell at the Bottom of that gets Rang and Funerals.....It symbolizes "Return to Quarters, Duty is over"....I was up in the air about the Ribbon or that on the bottom of the Cross....

...I then handed it off to Kerry Rossi,,,He showed me two verstions of his interpretation of my original....one with and whithout the Bell,,,,The bell was just too out of place in the Design...Went with the Ribbon....

,,,,,, Here is his Myspace Page

MySpace.com - Tattoos by KR Rossi - 33 - Male - Sacramento, California - myspace.com/everydaykr

He is also featured in the Sept. 09 Issue of Rebel Ink.....Came in while he was workin on me.....Very nice and this is his Rendition....

I am So Freakin happy about the way it turned out.....

IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

Edited by mywifeknowseverythin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I generally use Non Ethynol fuel in all my small engines. I just got back from the gas station and that fuel has really increased in price since last year, I will continue to use it, even though its north of 1.00 a gallon more. That seems minor compared to cleaning and repairing carbs every year. 
      I was just curious as to what others are doing in regard to gas in their quads, i know a lot of the newer ones are fuel injected which shouldnt pose a problem, but i have had lots of problems with rust and jell forming in carbs when using ethynol fuel.
    • By dalton7545
      ive had an account for years.   cand dowload a manual tho   havent posted enought so here is a post
    • By gt2003
      Changed oil and filter today.  Took it for a ride and it seemed to bog down or hesitate when i gave it gas.  Fresh gas too.  Any ideas?  I’ve had this machine since it was new.  Had carb rebuilt last year.  It runs great besides this.  I’m leaning towards maybe an exhaust issue but honestly, i’m not an engine guy so I’m just guessing.  It’s nothing major, it would serve my needs the way it is but there is obviously something a bit off.  Where should i start?
    • By jatho
      Does anyone know what year they stopped producing the King Quad 300? - particularly in Australia and New Zealand 
      What were the design changes?
    • Shop Now at Priority Tire
    • By Lafytafy
      When i downshift from any gear while its running it makes a single loud click noise. Is this normal? If not, how do i fix this.