Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

like this new site i herd it from dumontdunesriders.com and so far it i cool site, well my name is EDUARDO FLORES i ride lots of trails on my 87 trx250r and lots of duneing

Edited by EDUARDOFLORES2

Welcome, that is a nice ride you got there. I am curious where you got an '05 250R since the last year they were produced was 1989. Is it a fresh build using after an aftermarkets frame and other newer parts? Or maybe a 450R or 400EX with a 250R motor and plastics? Can you post some better pics of that thing?

Welcome, that is a nice ride you got there. I am curious where you got an '05 250R since the last year they were produced was 1989. Is it a fresh build using after an aftermarkets frame and other newer parts? Or maybe a 450R or 400EX with a 250R motor and plastics? Can you post some better pics of that thing?

My bad thare dirt demon it is an 87 trx250r that was restored from the ground up will post some better pics of the trx250r

I don't see anything but the same pic that is in your avatar. Still looks like a super nice ride though.

nice ride and welcome to the site :) i hear a lot of parts are interchangeable between the 250 and 400...

nice ride and welcome to the site :) i hear a lot of parts are interchangeable between the 250 and 400...

I have +2 Burgard a-arms for a 400EX on my R, you just have to use spacers on the '86 and '87 frames, I believe they are a direct bolt-on for the '88 and '89's. I use the 400EX spindles, hubs and brakes too, but I am working on adapters to put the R brakes on the EX spindles because the R has twin piston calipers and the 400EX brakes just don't cut it with the CR 500 motor.

Eduardo, that is one clean R, that thing is immaculate.

Hi and welcome to the site. I have been on a couple and this is the best one by far.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.