Quantcast

what's up everybody!!!- onequikkaw

onequikkaw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Whiterabbit
      Hey all, from SW Virginia here. I just picked up a '01 Bombardier Quest 650 on the cheap (seller couldn't get it to start). After correctly plumbing the fuel pump (new pump the prior owner installed but had the hoses going backwards lol) and cleaning the carb and fuel tank, repaired all the batt - and batt+ connections she lives!!  I had swore to the wife unit I wouldn't be dragging another "project" home but I couldn't pass it up, it had new tires, new starter, new fuel pump and low hrs. All's good after she took it for a ride! 😆 It rides like a tank, very stable and tons of power.
    • By gatorschevy
      I also have a magnum 4x4 that I am working on it is getting a new piston, In the tear down I pulled off the flywheel
      and found that all the magnets are not attached? why does this happen? there all in good shape so is it possible
      to reattach them to the flywheel? I can buy a different flywheel, but it looks like around $300 or more and one of them on Ebay
      looks like the spacing is off a little so it may have the same issue.
      the stator looks good also 
    • By Gunny
      Got out for a little snow ride and had a GREAT Day!! Hope you enjoy the short video!!

• By DemonQuad666
      I'm sure this has been tossed around on here numerous times but with the unveiling of the new KTM fuel injected 2 stroke. Could this be the first step in a come back for my beloved double ding ding machines. Ok lets hear it. Why do you like one or the other??? Myself, I always felt it was the throttle control and Powerband response with the 2 strokes. I know this sounds weird but on a 4 stroke, no matter size or model. I always felt like i was along for the ride instead of in control. I've spent hours on my buds 400EX, even took a new 450r for a spin. before they discontinued them. Blasters, Banshees, and a number of 125's, 250's and even one late 80's Honda XR250R... Results all the same. For me its a comfort and control that im used to with the 2 strokes.... and i love the smell of bean oil... So lets hear it. Im sick of arguing with same two people at work on this issue.
    • By BAMFUPINYA
      Any current Northern AZ folks out there on this forum? Im up in Flagstaff. Any organized rides anyone knows of?