Quantcast

1996 Suzuki King Quad 300 Owners Manual

boxloc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?
    • By Cobra_kai83
      The gas in the tank was bad so I drained it and put new fuel in. It still wouldn't run so I took the carb out and cleaned it. Re-installed the carb and now it will only start and run under full throttle. It also runs rough like this. The engine stops running once I back out to 1/4 throttle. What the heck is going on?
    • By Seriousbird
      Recently swapped a good top end with a bad drive output onto a engine with a bad top end but with a good drive output.
      Engine 1 (bad drive output), top end was perfect and always ran good for me.
      Engine 2 (good drive output), top end was toast but it has a output.
      I swapped engine 1's top end onto engine 2. Didn't take the rings off all i did was everything from the piston to the valve cover. Sleeve, cylinder, valve system, cam, whole top end. Now that engine 1 is on engine 2 it runs good. Doesn't burn any oil, SOMETIMES.. i went on a fairly decent ride without burning a drop of oil then at one point i noticed i was burning it like a steam train. Drove off a bit more and it was like nothing happened?? It all happened on flat land. Im not overfull on oil. Any suggestions? The rings were untouched and are in their original cylinder. They did come out of the cylinder at one point.