Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

Lost trails in Penna!!! Excellent...

I went to Lost Trails on Monday and it was excellent....narley trails. dusty and plenty of water for your floaters....Check in was fast and the people running the trails were excellent...i'm rating Lost Traisl a 10!! If you want to trail ride you have to try Lost Trails.$35.00 entry fee and 15.00 for a safety Flag unless you have one....Muddie49

IMGP4608.jpg

IMGP4624.jpg

IMGP4613.jpg

IMGP4640.jpg

IMGP4608.jpg.158a9649f18c1a9df17c15936c2fed94.jpg

IMGP4624.jpg.9e032bc62742fd01d121f2180f9df5cf.jpg

IMGP4613.jpg.bd491b6a73dd0970ab3d3351f5f51905.jpg

IMGP4640.jpg.092e2d66fca4a3353f42b462cf84e529.jpg

Dream Car Giveaway

Looks cool: http://www.ridelosttrails.com/

Directions

From New York City and Points East

Interstate 80 West from the George Washington Bridge over the DELAWARE-WATER-GAP BRIDGE into Pennsylvania, to I-380 North. At first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Philadelphia and Points South

I-95 North to the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike (I-476).North on Turnpike to Pocono Exit 95 to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points West

PA Turnpike to Harrisburg, PA, I-81 North to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left, WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points North

I-81 South to I-380 South to Pocono Exit 3. turn right WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Points Northeast

Route 84 West to Route 380 South to Pocono Exit 3. turn right WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

From Lehigh Valley International Airport

Route 22 West to PA Turnpike (I-476). North on Turnpike to Pocono Exit 95 to I-80 East to I-380 North. At the first exit (Pocono Exit 3), turn left WEST ON ROUTE 940, at next light turn left onto LONG POND ROAD, next intersection turn left onto SULLIVAN TRAIL, 1 MILE go under I-380 then 600’ on left is entrance to THE LOST TRAILS.

One of my favorite hangouts. Lots of wooded crooked trails, mud holes, climbs for all skill levels, and a nice play area with a crater, table tops, and jumps. They've got a little something for everybody's preference. Great place to spend a day:yes:

• 1 month later...