Quantcast

snow riding !

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We have snow up the wazoo! Have to give up on quading for now, but a buddy called me today, and we're going out to bust some drifts tomorrow on the sleds. Can't wait!!

Its been a bad year for snow here NONE!!! 11" total all year The ridin is great though Keep in mind this is at 8500' above sea level :confused:

Its been a bad year for snow here NONE!!! 11" total all year The ridin is great though Keep in mind this is at 8500' above sea level :confused:

How much snow do you usually have at this time of year ? I'll see if I can snap a few pics with my phone today, and post them later in the week.

I`m jealous!!! That looks like a blast ! I think we are gettin 1" tonite :aargh:

Ya, for bieng flatlanders we have the best powder riding that I have seen in years. Most of it came in the last couple weeks, but the evil weather man is telling us it's going to warm up, which will shrink our perfect playground. Right now you can get bucked off and it feels like landing on a cloud, you just dissapear for a few seconds.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs215.snc1/8218_155505149722_501739722_2570595_1840115_n.jpg

went riding with bot and his wife back in 08....October, and of course, unbeknownst to us, we got the first snow of the winter that night....opened the door, 3" of snow on the quads and UTV, by morning, 6"....needless to say, we made fresh tracks everywhere, got stuck too much (haha), and had unlimited fun. :D the Sand Dunes of CO turned into the Snow Dunes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By 1998Zuki250
      I am in upstate NY looking for anyone in the area who is looking to hit the trails! we love to camp and take out ATVs as a family. Wife, 2 boys and a baby! 29 years old
    • By kawasig
      Hello, I'm new here. I'm wondering if there are any other Riders here from Mid Michigan? I'm going to check out the Mounds outside Genesee. Looking for other places and other Riders.