Quantcast

4X4 Wheelers..... What ya got?

Hey Bird Dog I race Mine also. I'm no pro but its fun to do.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1 4x4 Automatic LE (Marsh Green)

Tires: Trail: Mud Lite XTR 27x9-12 Front and 27x11-12 Rear / Mud: Highlifter Outlaws 29.5x12-12 Front and Rear w/ 1" Spacers.

Tuning: 2" Snorkel, Duckbill Mod, Black Magic Slip On, Exhaust Snorkel.

Clutching: /// Airdam Stage 3, EPI Red Spring.

Motor: Speedwerx 700 BBK, Webcam, 11:1 CP Piston, Coolant Overflow Tank Vented Near Pod, One-way Valve on Carb Drain.

Suspension: Sway Bar, Hockey Puck Mod, All Balls Wheel Bearings and Tie Rods, EBC Brakes and Rotors.

Electrical: Auto Meter Temp and Volt Gauge, 4" PIAA Lights, Super-Bright Red LED Taillight Bulb, Circuit Breaker for Fan and Main.

35428_110058959042506_100001152063858_66857_4197321_n.jpg

My Cat is all the way on the right.

35428_110051679043234_100001152063858_66808_7285758_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have a '07 Yamaha Grizzly 450, one of these days i'll upgrade to the 700 with EFI and power steering, but for now, it gets me around, and it does a hell of a job of it, it's actually kinda nice to be lower to the ground than the 700, your center of gravity isn't so high and you don't feel as tippy on side hills and what not. don't think I'll ever own anything utility besides a Grizzly though, not that they aren't pretty equal, i'm just partial :)

I now have a 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 I picked up not too long ago. I just put an HMF swamp series pipe on it. Has a promark winch and I have a plow for it. Here it is in thijs thread: http://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/yamaha-atv-forum/9829-2004-yamaha-grizzly-hmf-swamp-series-exhaust.html

I used to have a 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 which I loved and will probably one day get another one..:cute:

• 6 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By McG75
      Hello I’m new here and was wondering is anyone knew of good replacement part numbers for front struts and rear shocks for this atv? I think I’ve found a new rear shock, that looks like the original but there is no dimensions or anything and was wondering if there are any afterMarket new front struts available. I know it’s a long shot but any help would be appreciated. 
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Suzukiquad
      If you had to choose one mod that you couldn't live without, or had to recommend one what would it be?