Quantcast

QUADCRAZY Forum On TapaTalk!

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7, BlackBerry andNokia. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

We are currently testing this application. You will be able to access our forums here on QUADCRAZY with this app on your mobile data phone with an OS mentioned above.

Not all features are available and there may be some bugs. Please report them here and let us know how it works.

This will enable those of you with mobile data phones, to access this forum via an app.

• 11 months later...

It's been almost a year since we started using TapaTalk here. We are curious is anyone is using it on their mobile phones/tablets.

Is there a need for a mobile optimized QUADCRAZY, aside from Tapatalk?

We don't really have a mobile version of QUADCRAZY now, but as more and more people use their mobile android phones and iphones, maybe it's needed?

I use Tapatalk mostly instead of logging in on your website.

Pro: dont have to type in username and password, log in very quick

very organized

can read through posts quickly

Con: Can't send or receive PMs or IMs

Smileys are limited

not as easy to upload a photo even with the icon

sorta bare bones

doesnt update new posts quickly

I have to say I do like the mobile version of atvconnection better than tapatalk but not better than Quadcrazy!

Edited by marioweldinginc

You type in m. before any website address to access the mobile version --- m.atvconnection.com

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

That url does not work, just redirects to their main site. I don't see a mobile site for them. Not every site has a mobile version.

Did you use it on your computer or phone. Only works on phone. Maybe its a network thing or android. I use tmobile and according to them putting m. in front of a url will access the mobile version if the website has it

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Ah.. I see it now using an Android browser.

• 4 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 (clone of a Yamaha Rhino 660) that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By Spritee1
      Hi Bill here. New to the forum. Live in leander tx and helping out a friend with his Polaris quads.
      he has 4, 2 90s 50 and 1 express 300 2 stroke.
      how can I identify what year they are?
    • By DaveCargill68
      Hi buddies, Newb from Cali here. Looking to hunt a few projects if I can cheers [emoji482]