Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Mid July & Play'in In The Snow

Went for another ride this yesterday... :hurrayc: ... Man, this retired life is rough ... :smilielol5c: ... my rid'in buddy went this time & it almost turned into a dang good thing he did .... about an hour into our ride, I was looking for a way around a downed tree ... and my bike just up & quit :bangheadc:

So he pulled me back onto the trail & I began checking things out. I checked all the fuses, swapped relays, removed the battery, hooked up the second battery .... noth'in !! :censored:

So we pushed & he winched until we got the bike turned around, hooked up a tow strap & off we took for the truck ... this all took about an hour or two I think, not real sure ... he pulled me about 150 feet & I thought, "Well, I'll try one more time" ... and I'll be, I now had power & the bike started... :partyc:

... so my buddy asked what I wanted to do & I replied, "Ride !!!" ... so we finished the day out riding for about another 8 hrs & WE HAD A BLAST !! ... :woot:

We saw a lot of deer, some snowshoe rabbits, a Moose, ... but NOT ONE OTHER PERSON !!! :wiggle: ... Oh, and did I tell ya ..... THE FREAK'IN SKEETERS ARE STILL THERE !! ... :willy_nillyc:

Anyway, there's still lots of snow ... :cheer:

Here's a short vid & a couple photo's ... Hope ya enjoy'em !! :cheers2c:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w2SlczV9dA]‪14 Jul 011 - Curtis Crk Ride‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

P1020394.jpg

P1020409.jpg

P1020413.jpg

P1020414.jpg

P1020394.jpg.0e162e87dd8315c8fbdb3dc27714e6e5.jpg

P1020409.jpg.4f15ffe993c8368cc76d741a397b08f4.jpg

P1020413.jpg.ea41d1c67e5377cdd1e9296581d0ad26.jpg

P1020414.jpg.6a18b7a4d6cceea42569ada622c516cb.jpg

i was gunna say i can wait to play in the snow on my quad, but i can wait for the stinking snow lol

You Funny !!! :smilielol5c:

As usual Gunny :yes:Great pics and Vid :yes:Oh incase you miss it WORKIN STILL SUCKS :wasntme:

Why Thank You Quadnut !! THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!! :bow: ... :bow:

Oh, and I don't miss work at all :comp10: .... but you enjoy yerself while you're there, OK ... :poke:

i was gunna say i can wait to play in the snow on my quad, but i can wait for the stinking snow lol

Lol i say that same thing! Snow is only good for riding in, other then that it sucks.

Rub it in Gunny :laugh:

Dude ... I would NEVER do that ... that would be mean & very unkind .................................. :icon_bsc: OK .......... maybe I would !! :smilielol5c:

Lol i say that same thing! Snow is only good for riding in, other then that it sucks.

Oh com'on Tagels guy .... Snow ROCKS !!! :bannana_guitar: .... and there ain't no freak'in BUGS !!! :willy_nillyc:

Cool vid! we don't get much snow in the part of Ga. I live in so unlike you that get pounded by it I like. If we get snow this winter I will be riding in it.

But snow is cold! and wet, and... cold... and annoying lol

But warm weahter there's biting bugs ... and sand up yer a$$ ... and sweat ... and stink !! ............. personally, I really like early spring before the bugs wake up ..... and late fall, when they is all dead but ya need a jacket to keep warm !!! :partyc:

Cool vid! we don't get much snow in the part of Ga. I live in so unlike you that get pounded by it I like. If we get snow this winter I will be riding in it.

Why, Thank You !! ... THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! :bow: ... :bow:

And I say ... LET IT SNOW !!! :woot:

Talking about bugs I picked up a hitch hiker to day out riding a baby scorpion was on my leg when I looked down. I agree with gunny the no bug season is better. You can always layer cloths to stay warm in late fall & winter. It's illegal here to ride naked to try and stay cooler in summer.

Talking about bugs I picked up a hitch hiker to day out riding a baby scorpion was on my leg when I looked down. I agree with gunny the no bug season is better. You can always layer cloths to stay warm in late fall & winter. It's illegal here to ride naked to try and stay cooler in summer.

Only if ya get caught dude !!! :smilielol5c:

BTW .... my neighbors hate it when I do me nikked snow dance :bannana_guitar: .... but so far .... I haven't been caught ... Why you ask ?? .... Well, no one looks long enough to give a good description of the pervert .... Ah .... I mean, "Dancer !!!" ... :moon:

But warm weahter there's biting bugs ... and sand up yer a$$ ... and sweat ... and stink !! ............. personally, I really like early spring before the bugs wake up ..... and late fall, when they is all dead but ya need a jacket to keep warm !!! :partyc:

Fall and winter are my favorite times to ride !!!The bugs are frickin horribly this year since we go so much snow !!

Fall and winter are my favorite times to ride !!!The bugs are frickin horribly this year since we go so much snow !!

YEAH BUDDY !!!! :iagreec: ... :shoot: