quadmaniac

Starting This Up Again! Let's GO!

18 posts in this topic

I saw this in a previous post a while back. SHOW YOUR PAGE OFF!

I'm starting this up again and want to see some exciting member pages! I just did mine pretty quick but I like it! So design and change your pages and post here when you're ready and maybe we'll get a poll going!! Oh yeah, Hit me up to be your friend!!

Here is my page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/quadmaniac

Let's GO!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Im not updating mine but you can check it out as is. Enjoy. :smile:

Oh...you dont have to post the link to your page. All you have to do is click on the member name when they post in here and scroll down.

I updated mine, check it out!

You have all been set as "FEATURED MEMBERS" along with some other members with interesting profile pages. "FEATURED MEMBERS" profile pics rotate on the front page of QuadCRAZY.com. You can see all the "FEATURED" members HERE.

Please post here if you have a cool profile page and would like to be "FEATURED"!

That's cool! Thanks for featuring us.

Hmmm...I didn't see me featured.....:confused:

I know I didn't get featured either :-(

Thank you Admin! :cool:

Wow we got quite a group growing..

Some nice profiles there....:skeptic:

Here is mine! A few pictures on it! More to come when it is not 120 degrees outside!

Nice page Shamanna! Dead Aim, I like urs also!

Anyone making any changes lately?