Quantcast

and now a word from my sponsor

I am totally stoked to announce that Epic Action Video Cam will be joining Russian Roulette Clothing as a 2012 sponsor of the Wylde1. From now on all my adventures will be EPIC ones. Check them out at EPIC Action Video Cameras - Relive The Rush! and Russian Roulette at www.russianrouletteclothing.com :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Edited by oxidized_black

So is this a competitor of go pro?? I like the smaller size! Congrads! where in PA do ya do your thang?

Yeah they are a competitor of Go-Pro. I am from Frackville so most of my riding gets done in that area. I like to stick to parts unknown. I try to fly under the radar as there are property and pay to ride issues where I am. I consider myself an old school freerider, with the main thing being free. :wink:

I am about to get a go pro. I would be very intrested in this new brand. I look forward to hear some reviews and may hold off on the go pro for a bit.

I will have my camera by next week and have some video posted shortly after. If you are not in a big hurry you can compare my video to Go_pro's and make a decision from that.:biggrin:

Yeah they are a competitor of Go-Pro. I am from Frackville so most of my riding gets done in that area. I like to stick to parts unknown. I try to fly under the radar as there are property and pay to ride issues where I am. I consider myself an old school freerider, with the main thing being free. :wink:

I hear the free part!!! :biggrin: of course you'd have to be on the other side of this state!!

If your near Johnstown, PA around July , a buddy usually has a nice weekend ride, FREE, well bring your own beer anyhow!, But its a blast about 2000 acres to get lost in! A great time in the trails! :yes:

I hear the free part!!! :biggrin: of course you'd have to be on the other side of this state!!

If your near Johnstown, PA around July , a buddy usually has a nice weekend ride, FREE, well bring your own beer anyhow!, But its a blast about 2000 acres to get lost in! A great time in the trails! :yes:

I don't know where Johnstown is compared to where I am. 2000 acres to get lost in sounds awesome. I don't know what my schedule is gonna look like in July.

Thanks for throwing that out to me.:yes:

I don't know where Johnstown is compared to where I am. 2000 acres to get lost in sounds awesome. I don't know what my schedule is gonna look like in July.

Thanks for throwing that out to me.:yes:

It's about 3.5 hours West from frackville. I'm from pittsburgh, so very limited on places and most are not very large. I'll keep ya updated!

-Bob

I got my new camera. I also picked up a sponsorship from Booster Motorsports and got an iBooster ignition booster from them so I will be checking that out also. I have a video session planned for Saturday, so I will be posting results next week. Stay tuned.

I have the music ready since last week. It's gonna be pretty cool. I liked the way the last Russian Roulette video was, so I did some synth programming and went that route. In order to get better footage I am doing another first and taking my daughter with to film, so that will add a whole new dimension to the video there.