Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

oxidized_black

Polaris ATV Service Manuals

The 2018 service manual is the same for 2019. But I uploaded the manual for both years. Just need to be approved first.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, I'm looking for the 03 polaris 330 magnum manual. I see the 03-05 and would like to access it. Thank you!

Edited by Polaris034me

2 hours ago, colin james said:

The 2018 service manual is the same for 2019. But I uploaded the manual for both years. Just need to be approved first.

21 minutes ago, Polaris034me said:

Hi, I'm looking for the 03 polaris 330 magnum manual. I see the 03-05 and would like to access it. Thank you!

Download Requirements https://www.quadcrazy.com/announcement/16-requirements-to-access-downloads-read-here/

Thank you guys!

anyone have the manual for a 2013 sportsman 500HO?

BTW I uploaded the 2015-2017 Ranger service manual yesterday for those interested

Edited by Wicked
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Wicked said:

anyone have the manual for a 2013 sportsman 500HO?

I only see 2012, maybe these would help?

1 minute ago, Admin said:

I only see 2012, maybe these would help?

Thanks, I will take a look.

I am uploading the 2012-2014 factory service manual for the 400/500 Sportsman including the ho edition. It will need to be approved by admin

12 minutes ago, colin james said:

I am uploading the 2012-2014 factory service manual for the 400/500 Sportsman including the ho edition. It will need to be approved by admin

Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ryann Racho
      So Id say about 2 years back I bought a 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O. off of my uncle. It ran perfectly, nothing wrong at all. I usually go mudding with it or just ride trails with buddies. So as you would assume, the quad is quite dirty from sitting for a few weeks.

STUTTERING PROBLEM: I noticed one day out of nowhere that in high gear at 15-20 MPH, I was already maxed out at 4500-5000 RPM  It would get to 15-20 mph, max out on rpms and start sputtering. It sounded like it was basically acting like it couldn’t go any faster than this.

IDLING PROBLEM: I was fucking with the carberator the other day maybe thinking that is causing my sputtering, and now my idle will shoot up to 2600 on start usually, then I will turn the throttle adjustment down to the normal 1400. The rpms with then fluctuate 10-30 rpms back and forth repeatedly, it will then run for about another 30-60 seconds and the RPMs will slowly drop to about 900-1000 RPM and stall out. I replaced the carburetor and everything seems to be working perfect on that, no leaks and what not but it’s still acting strange. Also, I’ve noticed that when looking into the Electronic Throttle Control that two plates that aren’t supposed to touch have to be WAY past touching to even try to fire up. Even when set at a wide open throttle like that, I still have to give it some throttle to get it to fire up.

Here is what I have done so far: 
      Checked the belt and clutch
      Changed out spark plug (Last one was covered in carbon)
      Cleaned the intake and air box
      Replaced the carburetor
      Replaced the inline fuel filter
      Checked that all lines on carburetor are connected into the right spots
      Checked If intake boot was cracked (Not from what I can see)
      Unhooked and reattached new carburetor (About 4-5 times)
      Cleaned battery terminals and battery off
      Shut on and off Gas Line Cutoff Valve

My next thoughts are that maybe the TPS is fucked up or maybe the Spark Arrestor is plugged with mud. I was thinking tomorrow to purge the exhaust and also check the ohms output on the TPS.

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I HAVE BEEN BATTLING THIS FOR WEEK AND REALLY WANT TO GO RIDING. THANK YOU!
    • By Sonders
      It appears that the Service Manual thread at top of forum is dead as all the links no longer work.  I'm actually looking for service manual for a 2000 KVF300 Prairie that I just picked up.  Does anybody have link to one that they can share, or know where I can find one?  Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By caperwing
      The rear brakes on this are hydraulic and manual. The hydraulic part is all messed up so I disconnected it all and want to go just manual on the rear. I got it all put back together but doesn't seem to work to well, like not enough pressure. The manual says I should mark the casing before taking it apart which I didn't read until to late. Any ideas? I put new brake pads on.
    • By Thomas Giles
      I have a 2017 Sportsman 570 SP with a power steering issue. Dealer tells me my machine is one that is not covered by recall and offers no help other than bring it in they will look at it. Any ideas?
    • By 79davecampbell
      just bought a 2000 polaris 325. was told i vould pull start and ride but needed new battery for electric start. so bought new bat and charged it but nothing. while spraying with a hose after a ride it all came on. neutral light cooling fan and then quit. checked those things in the black bag and power at both ends. starter will roll when i jump solenoid. power to the ignition switch jumped that but still nothing. maybe switch for headlight and starter? NEED HELP PLEASE. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Wicked
      View File 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger XP Crew 570 900 1000 Service Manual
      full service manual for 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger XP Crew 570 900 1000
      Submitter Wicked Submitted 08/12/2019 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By Wicked
      full service manual for 2015-2017 Polaris Ranger XP Crew 570 900 1000
    • By JacobSlabach
      So yesterday I picked up a 07 polaris sportsman 800efi stealth edition for 3k.  Will lead a pic ltr.  In good shape.  Here's what's wrong with it:
      The rpm needle doesn't work just like my other sportsman... not too worried ab that.
      The motor doesn't sound like it's running quite right and doesn't feel like it has much more power than my 500.  I'm thinking it needs a tune up and some fresh oil..  but also it feels like it's running rich.  It's a little buggy when you goose the throttle and sometimes farts when you let off (like I little backfire out the exhuast). I'm gonna check timing and valave clearence on the motor first but thinking of putting a tuner on it? Anybody got a suggestion?  Mainly looking for more power.
    • By oxidized_black
      these are what i have in my collection ... always looking for more
      Linhai (german)
      http://rapidshare.com/files/3880403675/Linhai%20(german).rar
      Linhai 250 - 360 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/582921063/Linhai%20250%20-%20360%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 - 300 Parts Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/1587211864/Linhai%20260%20-%20300%20Parts%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 - 300 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/3400427719/Linhai%20260%20-%20300%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 300 Parts Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/1938660329/Linhai%20300%20Parts%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai 260 Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/218261873/Linhai%20ATV%20Service%20Manual.pdf
      Linhai Bighorn CUV Service Manual
      http://rapidshare.com/files/2459140573/Linhai%20Bighorn%20CUV%20Service%20Manual.pdf
    • By oxidized_black
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R