ok well as of now i have an 05trx450r but ive been seeing alot of raptor 660s out there and i cant help but wonder if there the best for the riding i do i do ride tracks every once and a while some if my friends have tracks but i mostly ride trails and the 450 is not the best on the trails ill be the first to admit i love it and its stupid fast but not very good at going slow so i was going to try and get some input on whether or not i should get a raptor or keep my 450??

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Honda 450R is awesome, but I hear a Raptor 660 is a beast!

* Added manufacturers to thread title and moved to This vs. That forum.

yeah thats what i hear i mean my 450 is crazy fast and i love it i dont really wanna get rid of it but its not great in the trails and i was just wonderin if an one really knows abt the 660 i know the hype abt them but i wanna know if i would be etter suited for one or just keep my 450r

if your going to get a raptor go with the 700. its faster and more stable in the turns. the 660 s feel like your riding a dirt bike. the 700 is wider and had better suspension. the fuel injection is nice too . don t have to worry about jetting.

thank guys for the input but i think im gunna keep my 450r thanks again

Raptor 660s suck IMO, tall and tippy and people have a lot of problems with them. Keep the R

yeah i decided ima keep it my buddy brought over hos bone stock 660 and i hated it it really does feel like a dirtike and my 450 is faster plus hes ad alotta problems outta his so im deff keeping the 450r. i havent ridden a 700 yet but i dont think ill like it as much as my 450

yeah i decided ima keep it my buddy brought over hos bone stock 660 and i hated it it really does feel like a dirtike and my 450 is faster plus hes ad alotta problems outta his so im deff keeping the 450r. i havent ridden a 700 yet but i dont think ill like it as much as my 450

Good choice !