Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

38 Miles of Hell

Here's a couple vids from a ride I did last weekend with some guys that invited me to join them to ride a new trail over by Vernal, Utah.

There was one Grizzly, one King Quad, one Polaris & three Can-Am's ... none of us had any mechanical problems, but I did tear a rear CV boot.

What a workout !! Hope you enjoy the vids. Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p ... that way you won't get as seasick !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYrnsguaEU]38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 1 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZaMa9s51c]38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 2 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like some nice trails.

Mike

Ya know, I'm amazed at the number of people that said the exact same thing .... don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the ride .... however, for ME ... a little of that goes a LONG ways .... SAVVY !!?? :coffee:

Ya know, I'm amazed at the number of people that said the exact same thing .... don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the ride .... however, for ME ... a little of that goes a LONG ways .... SAVVY !!?? :coffee:

Damm Gunny nice vid !! I got tired watching it !!You must of got a work out !!:laugh:

Damm Gunny nice vid !! I got tired watching it !!You must of got a work out !!:laugh:

Man, that's an understatement ... :ack2c: ... sure glad I had power steering ... cause I felt better good the next day !! :seeyac:

I agree with you there. It does look like an awesome ride, but I wouldn't want to do it everyday. Trails with small doses of that stuff are good, but a day long adventure on it could be a long day.:yes:

I agree with you there. It does look like an awesome ride, but I wouldn't want to do it everyday. Trails with small doses of that stuff are good, but a day long adventure on it could be a long day.:yes:

Ah ........... YUP !!! :aargh:

This is what some of our local trails look like. :sifonec:

And, yes, we do go through bearings and bushings.

Mike

Like I and Wylde Guy wrote ... for us, a little of that goes a long ways ... :nopityc:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Polaris Sportsman 450 headlight mod

I am trying to figure out a way to make my high beam include the 2 front lights that come on in low beam mode. As it sits now I need to use the low beam to see the trail in front of me but can't see far ahead. On high beam I can see ahead but miss most of the trail right in front of me. Does anyone know of a kit that would mate the two front lights to the main headlight on high beam ? 

By kgard, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 97 Polaris sportsman 500 runs about 10 sec then dies

Hello, Everyone first time here, I appreciate this opportunity, I have a 97 polaris sportsman 500 that I just acquired, been sitting awhile ,would not turn over with a new battery, replaced the starter, got it to turn over, but no fire, replaced the coil, cdi box, new spark plug, spark plug wire and boot, still no fire, So I changed out the stator, boom I have Fire, Carburetor was in bad shape ,so I installed a new carburetor, a new fuel pump and filter and all new hoses, and before I tried to start it I cleaned the fuel tank, well here we go, It started right up idled like a brand new one, Idled for about 10 seconds and died, fired right back up idled great and revved up great, but in 10 seconds it died, fired right back up, this time I held the throttle about half throttle, and it kept running, but when I let off it died, so I then adjusted the throttle cable from all the way tight to all the way loose, and vise versa, still the same thing, Please somebody help, cause I'm bout to give it the HAMMER TEST.   

By Danny Gardner, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 23 replies
    • 08 Grizzly 660 Brake Pads Suggestion

I am looking for a new set of front and rear brake pads for my 08 grizzly 660.
      I usually go with EBC,they had good performance in my atv but went for a rest after 18,000 miles.
      I think $40 per a pair is expensive.So this time I want to have cheap brake pads replacement like Foreverun Motor.
      Have you heard this brand before ? Any good or bad reviews ?Thank you.

By Kevin Britt, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Polaris Magnum 425 - No Top End

I have a Polaris 425 Magnum. she starts fine and seems to have unlimited low end but just does not have any top end. I know she should be capable of more. Its like there is a limiter on the throttle or something. Need some advice on what to check next. I rebuilt the carb and made sure the floats and Needles are set.

By Rwoody, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 32 replies
    • 2005 John Deere 650 Trail Buck EXT Service Manual, Is it a Can-Am?

My mother has a 05 John Deere 650 trail buck ext and someone told me that can am made the atv for JD. I was wondering what model can am it would be so I can find a service manual for it.

By johncb, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 8 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By huntingatv2393
      Alright i am looking at an 09 big bear that is $3200 but has 3600 miles on it. this seems like alot! is that alot for the atv the man says it was mainly used for light trail riding.
    • By maverickgrabber
      sounds like valve taping but all is in spec ..looking on the net seems to be normal but when its cold you don't hear it till after its warmed up
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-mE-bBKog]2013-01-28_20-27-17_140.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]
      this sound about norm ?? it runs and starts great
    • By mudprodee
      I have a 2009 Arctic Cat MudPro EFI 700 ATV, it is located in Battle Ground, WA - I bought this amazing 4 wheeler for $9000 ($9,500 after taxes) and only had about 6 months to ride it. I took it out about 20 times in those 6 months. I then moved away to another state to attend college. The ATV has been kept by a friend of mine and not ridden for the last two years. It has very low miles and hours on it. It is in better than fair condition, I loved it so much that I had kept planning to come get it and bring it to my new state but due to a busy schedule I decided that won't be possible in the near future. So instead of letting it sit without a home and someone to ride it, I decided to let it go for a very cheap price.
      I am asking $4,500 firm. When pricing it I searched all around the internet and craigslist to see what others are selling theirs for, they were ranging from $6,000 to $9,000 I did not find any priced as low as what I am pricing at, feel free to search around for yourself to see what I mean.
      My friend who is keeping it for me has the title. He is willing to show you and let you test drive the 4 wheeler.
      If you are considering buying this amazing machine, hurry because at this price it is bound to go very very fast, it should be going home with you and you know it!
      Any questions please reply here or PM me, thanks.

• By maverickgrabber
      01 Honda rancher 350 4x4 with 4k+ miles guy has it for sale $1500 seems to been well taken care of ..is 4k miles a lot for a quad ??
    • By atvoffroad4life
      if anyone is anywhere near south mississippi, come to exit 31 (canal rd) on interstate 10, the parking area can hold about 300 trucks with trailers, it is approx half mile south of interstate, ITS FREE !!! you dont have to be snorkeled (but it greatly helps) there is deep water, sloppy mud, so many trails there is no way possible to ride em all in one day, almost all bad holes has ways around em if you not set up to take deep water, anyone interested msg me for my phone number to set up times, i ride with one local crew for day rides, an another for night rides, or anytime with just my son and me alone in the woods, open 24/7/365 rain or shine, been riding there almost 20 years, have never seen the bottom of most of these holes, the main trails are big enough for trucks, not many trucks at all can make it though, mostly atv an utv riding, i will gladly be a trail guide totally free, like i said i been riding there forever and there are still trails i havent seen, the trails go from exit 34 to exit 1 probably a couple thousand miles of trails zigzag through these wetlands, its been open for as long as i can remember, rules of the road here, if you bring it in you bring it out!! dont cross paved roads if you see a cop coming (unless you want to run for it and dissappear in the woods) i dont know anything bout that though, lmao , then in McHenry ms, there is abandoned gravel pit just off highway 49 south end of stone county, free, also in same area,(pay to ride) sand hill atv park, online for details, sandhillatv.com. in wiggins ms a lil further north is another paid park, really nice one, red creek offroad, online redcreekoffroad.com