Gunny

38 Miles of Hell

Here's a couple vids from a ride I did last weekend with some guys that invited me to join them to ride a new trail over by Vernal, Utah.

There was one Grizzly, one King Quad, one Polaris & three Can-Am's ... none of us had any mechanical problems, but I did tear a rear CV boot.

What a workout !! Hope you enjoy the vids. Make sure you change the video quality to 1080p ... that way you won't get as seasick !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mYrnsguaEU]38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 1 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZaMa9s51c]38 Miles of Hell - The Outlaw Trail Part 2 - 22 Sept 012 - YouTube[/ame]

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Looks like some nice trails.

Mike

Ya know, I'm amazed at the number of people that said the exact same thing .... don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the ride .... however, for ME ... a little of that goes a LONG ways .... SAVVY !!?? :coffee:

Ya know, I'm amazed at the number of people that said the exact same thing .... don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the ride .... however, for ME ... a little of that goes a LONG ways .... SAVVY !!?? :coffee:

Damm Gunny nice vid !! I got tired watching it !!You must of got a work out !!:laugh:

Damm Gunny nice vid !! I got tired watching it !!You must of got a work out !!:laugh:

Man, that's an understatement ... :ack2c: ... sure glad I had power steering ... cause I felt better good the next day !! :seeyac:

I agree with you there. It does look like an awesome ride, but I wouldn't want to do it everyday. Trails with small doses of that stuff are good, but a day long adventure on it could be a long day.:yes:

After a few times down that trail everyone would need new bearings and bushings lol.

This is what some of our local trails look like. :sifonec:

And, yes, we do go through bearings and bushings.

Mike

DSCI0828 (Small).jpg

57d7734102afa_DSCI0828(Small).jpg.20c63855001c5843283c05ca74598154.jpg

I agree with you there. It does look like an awesome ride, but I wouldn't want to do it everyday. Trails with small doses of that stuff are good, but a day long adventure on it could be a long day.:yes:

Ah ........... YUP !!! :aargh:

This is what some of our local trails look like. :sifonec:

And, yes, we do go through bearings and bushings.

Mike

Like I and Wylde Guy wrote ... for us, a little of that goes a long ways ... :nopityc:

nice vids as always Gunny !!

THANKS Oxidized Guy !! :seeyac:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By huntingatv2393
      Alright i am looking at an 09 big bear that is $3200 but has 3600 miles on it. this seems like alot! is that alot for the atv the man says it was mainly used for light trail riding.
    • By maverickgrabber
      sounds like valve taping but all is in spec ..looking on the net seems to be normal but when its cold you don't hear it till after its warmed up
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33-mE-bBKog]2013-01-28_20-27-17_140.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]
      this sound about norm ?? it runs and starts great
    • By mudprodee
      I have a 2009 Arctic Cat MudPro EFI 700 ATV, it is located in Battle Ground, WA - I bought this amazing 4 wheeler for $9000 ($9,500 after taxes) and only had about 6 months to ride it. I took it out about 20 times in those 6 months. I then moved away to another state to attend college. The ATV has been kept by a friend of mine and not ridden for the last two years. It has very low miles and hours on it. It is in better than fair condition, I loved it so much that I had kept planning to come get it and bring it to my new state but due to a busy schedule I decided that won't be possible in the near future. So instead of letting it sit without a home and someone to ride it, I decided to let it go for a very cheap price.
      I am asking $4,500 firm. When pricing it I searched all around the internet and craigslist to see what others are selling theirs for, they were ranging from $6,000 to $9,000 I did not find any priced as low as what I am pricing at, feel free to search around for yourself to see what I mean.
      My friend who is keeping it for me has the title. He is willing to show you and let you test drive the 4 wheeler.
      If you are considering buying this amazing machine, hurry because at this price it is bound to go very very fast, it should be going home with you and you know it!
      Any questions please reply here or PM me, thanks.

• By maverickgrabber
      01 Honda rancher 350 4x4 with 4k+ miles guy has it for sale $1500 seems to been well taken care of ..is 4k miles a lot for a quad ??
    • By atvoffroad4life
      if anyone is anywhere near south mississippi, come to exit 31 (canal rd) on interstate 10, the parking area can hold about 300 trucks with trailers, it is approx half mile south of interstate, ITS FREE !!! you dont have to be snorkeled (but it greatly helps) there is deep water, sloppy mud, so many trails there is no way possible to ride em all in one day, almost all bad holes has ways around em if you not set up to take deep water, anyone interested msg me for my phone number to set up times, i ride with one local crew for day rides, an another for night rides, or anytime with just my son and me alone in the woods, open 24/7/365 rain or shine, been riding there almost 20 years, have never seen the bottom of most of these holes, the main trails are big enough for trucks, not many trucks at all can make it though, mostly atv an utv riding, i will gladly be a trail guide totally free, like i said i been riding there forever and there are still trails i havent seen, the trails go from exit 34 to exit 1 probably a couple thousand miles of trails zigzag through these wetlands, its been open for as long as i can remember, rules of the road here, if you bring it in you bring it out!! dont cross paved roads if you see a cop coming (unless you want to run for it and dissappear in the woods) i dont know anything bout that though, lmao , then in McHenry ms, there is abandoned gravel pit just off highway 49 south end of stone county, free, also in same area,(pay to ride) sand hill atv park, online for details, sandhillatv.com. in wiggins ms a lil further north is another paid park, really nice one, red creek offroad, online redcreekoffroad.com