Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

osufans

Wheres the apostrophe?

Ok, this is driving me nuts. How the heck do I get this forum to accept the apostrophe input from my keystrokes? I can copy/paste one in, so I know its supported. But for some reason when I type it, nothing happens.

Ok, this is driving me nuts. How the heck do I get this forum to accept the apostrophe input from my keystrokes? I can copy/paste one in, so I know its supported. But for some reason when I type it, nothing happens.

I`m not sure ! Its seems to be workin on my end !:confused:

Hmmm...Im using Chrome. Maybe thats the issue?? Let me try another browser and get back to you. :)

Interesting...so using the IE Tab extension inside Chrome works fine. So for some reason Chrome doesn't like this forum...lol

I may do some more digging to see why. But otherwise, thanks for the info.

Interesting...so using the IE Tab extension inside Chrome works fine. So for some reason Chrome doesn't like this forum...lol

I may do some more digging to see why. But otherwise, thanks for the info.

I'd be interested to know myself.

Same problem here. I have only used Chrome since opening my account here & the apostrophe does not work for me. Always had to copy & paste from Microsoft Word to get that apostrophe. Also when a member leaves a comment say on one of my videos I am unable to respond back because I am using Chrome. I can click on the submit button but unable to leave a message. Thank goodness found this post & realized to try another Internet Browser. Works fine using IE. Very weird..I can't stand using IE! :nah:

Seems to be a Chrome issue. You can try the solution below...

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

"The solution is do not use the INTL keyboard layout, which may not work the way the INTL keyboard works in other operating systems"