Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Oh Oh !! ... Another Video From Gunny !!

My usual riding buddy, on a Polaris 850XP, a friend of his on a Kawi 750 & myself, on an 800, went for a ride yesterday. :cheer:

We rode from Hardware Ranch, which feeds Elk during the winter months, and is about 10 miles East of out of Hyrum, Utah and about 70 or 80 miles north of my home. :drivingc:

The Elk Hunt is going on right now, so we wore orange vests to be safe. :shoot:

We rode mostly roads because the guy riding the Kawi has had both elbows & one shoulder replaced … OUCH !! :shock2:

We rode north from Hardware trying to get to Bear Lake. We made it to Millville, which is about 5 miles from Laketown, on the shores of Bear Lake, but we were informed, the burger joint at Laketown was closed for the winter season, so we headed back up into the mountains to find a place to eat lunch.

The Forest Service was doing a “Prescribed Burn” in the area ( :toetap05c: Yeah, right during the Elk Hunt, NICE !!) … and the wind came up pretty strong later in the day & it appeared the fire got away from them, but we’re not sure.

There's lots of wind noise in my vid since like I mentioned, the wind was blowing pretty hard all afternoon.

Here’s a short vid of the days ride, Hope you Enjoy it !! :seeyac:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFl-N851Hc]08 oct 012 Strawberry Valley Monte Cristo Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Very Cool Gunny ! Any time ridin is a great time !!:yes:

Glad you enjoyed the vid Quadnut Guy !! And THANKS for watch'in too !! :seeyac:

Yup, beats the hell out of stay'in home & pull'in weeds !! :partyc:

another awesome ride Gunny, thanks for sharing. That is one heck of of fire out there. Lots of cool pictures.

Gosh, Stop Wylde Guy ... yer mak'in me blush !! :icon_bsc:

And I'm glad you enjoyed the vid as well ... and THANKS for watch'in too Big Guy !! ... Let's Ride !! :woot:

another good vid from gunny ....lol.. he always gets the great angles and views ... also has all the kool toys ...lol...

THANKS CK Guy !! :seeyac:

And you is a funny guy too, huh !! :smilielol5c::smilielol5c:

nice video gunny ! looks like they had only hell of a fire,

Glad you enjoyed the vid Greenie ... :seeyac: .... the wife & I went up four days later and the fire was STILL going strong ... funny how this one never made the news ... :toetap05c: