BuckBilly

Eiger being replaced .

14 posts in this topic

I herd through the grape vine, that the Eiger is being is being replaced by a 400 King Quad. Also herd it will be in automatic and 5 speed models. What Suzuki rumors have you herd.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Wow, I can see them doing that because there is really no need for 2 400CC utilities. I want to see if they come out with the king quad 800!

From what I have heard the Biggest King Quad will be a 750 with improvements over the 700 King Quad.

Hmm...for 2008? There's chatter all over the place about a king quad 800.

Here is one: Nyroc's ATV info website

You must have a very inside source!

The 400 KingQuad is a Eiger with new plastics. I don't know yet if there is any improvements to go along with the new looks. I will try to keep everyone informed as I find out more info.

Ooh...I guess it is a 750! Thanks for posting that pic!

Ooh...I guess it is a 750! Thanks for posting that pic!
No thanks needed just doing my duty as a member!:biggrin: Also it is fun sharing information with my fellow ATVers.

The Eiger was not replaced, just rebodied. I was hopping it wquld be an improvement not just look purdier.

The Eiger was not replaced, just rebodied. I was hopping it wquld be an improvement not just look purdier.

Yeah I belive it's just new plastic....:mad:

I just wanted to state, that I think the Eiger is a great Quad. Just wish they would have up graded it, to compete with the 420 Rancher, 400 Outlander, 400 Big Bear and the 400 Sportsman. Still like the fact that the 400 King Quad can be had with a five speed.:biggrin:

Eiger didn't sound that good anyway. I have a friend that has one and had a lot of trouble out of it. Some kind of electrical thing.

Eiger didn't sound that good anyway. I have a friend that has one and had a lot of trouble out of it. Some kind of electrical thing.
I herd that before. I know 4 people who own them with less problems than the rancers their kids have.Every manufactor sells lemons. Never know what you will get.

eigers are great.

add a g to the begining and you have my last name!

hahaha thats why i like em. :twitsy:

o yeah and ive always wanted to use this. :aargh:

haha that was fun.