Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Took at the ATV's in the SNOW

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Hungus
      Hey guys, I know a 2000 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 5 speed single range transmission is model: YFM400FM
      But what is the model designation for: 
      2000 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 "Professional" 5 speed dual range transmission...   YFM400F??
      VIN decoders don't seem to work for this Yamaha I picked up.
    • By Martin Prevost
      Anyone know how to change our display names ? Is search on the forum but can't find anything.
    • By PKR
      Does anyone know if and where you can get parts for a no name carb. My neighbor has one on a 1989 Yamaha 350 big bear and it is leaking gas around the seal on the accelerator pump. (see pic).
      Any and all help would be appreciated

Thanks
      PKR

• By fartknocker
      Phase 1.. we have a problem.  I think it's a stupid idea 
      Textron Off Road to release Wildcat XX in spring 2018

April 20, 2017
      Print
      Email
      Republish

Textron Off Road announced on Wednesday that it will be releasing its first side-by-side as the result of the Arctic Cat merger in the spring of 2018. The Wildcat XX will feature a 125-hp Triple 998 engine, 17.5 inches of front and rear suspension travel, King Shocks, KMC 15-inch wheels, 30-inch tires, full doors and a race-inspired ROPS.
      Click this bar to view the full image.
        Report this image
      It was also formally announced that Textron Off Road will be the name of all dirt product going forward, while Arctic Cat’s sub-brands Wildcat, Prowler and Alterra will remain under the Textron Off Road Brand. Arctic Cat will be the snow brand only, going forward.
      Arctic Cat originally announced that the Wildcat XX would be made available in the fall of this year, however, Textron Off Road wants more time to perfect the model, reported John Collins, vice president — Consumer, of Textron Specialized Vehicles. Textron Off Road is aiming for a spring 2018 debut, though the release could come earlier, if the model is ready before then.
        Report this image
      Textron Off Road will also be revealing a yet-to-be-named 100-plus horsepower side-by-side with class-leading suspension and an extended cab this fall. That vehicle was in development by Textron before the Arctic Cat acquisition.
      These announcements were made Wednesday at an event in the Dallas, Texas, area. There, Textron Specialized Vehicles staff introduced media and about 50 dealers in attendance to the new Textron Off Road and Arctic Cat. The event was also simulcast to Textron Specialized Vehicles and Arctic Cat dealers across North America, as well as Textron Specialized Vehicles staff in Georgia and Minnesota. Textron Specialized Vehicles acquired Arctic Cat in March.
        Report this image
      Powersports Business senior editor Liz Keener was on hand at the Dallas event and will have full coverage in the May 22 issue of PSB.
    • By trieck1232
      may have figured out the no spark, well .07volt spark stator is broken off..
      here is a picture
      https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/292321_10151054012276985_387494063_n.jpg the black piece is siting where the cover goes over the timing chain to the top right, where do i buy this is it
      Stator Magneto 03 for Chinese 50-70-90-110cc Engines - Sm272-03 - 50cc - 125cc Stators - Stator Magnetos - Electrical Parts - In Stock at Sunlpartsonline
      https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/428895_10151054014976985_1428975860_n.jpg
      looks like some rubbing on the flywheel, do i need to change that too??
      here is the atv i had a post earlier today, I dont know the make or model it is chinese... think its a 90 as the head says 10cm3 on it...
      pic of the quad.. https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/423564_10151052975896985_355334298_n.jpg
      Also what kind of lube is recomended on the timing chain?
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content