quadcrazy

November Photo Contest!

16 posts in this topic

November Photo Contest

Theme: Muddy'est ATV Photo

Prize: $50 Gift Certificate to Rocky Mountain ATV

corp_logo.gif

Rules: Submit your Muddy'est ATV photo by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.

Last day to enter a photo is November 26th.

Voting will take place for the last 4 days of November to determine the winner.

Voting will end November 30th and the winner will be announced!

Good Luck!

Me, near Blackhawk, CO! This mud hole was soooo much fun!!! I don't remember how many times I went through it! :wub:

2212.jpg

this is me after the last race of the season. i took third overall in all that mud!

100_1712.jpg

My husband at quadfest2007 with his "Project Mud Bike"...snorkles and all. This is my pic I am submitting.

20620213033.jpg

But I had to share this one because it was the last time it went through the mud before the cam wollowed out and rings were smoked. Luckily there were guys ready to pull him out.

20620212918.jpg

thumbsup4kk.gif

This is a picture of my husband and I on our 3 month anniversary (yesterday!!!!) at a Buddy Race in Cobb, KY....we had a great time, it was my FIRST HARESCRAMBLE EVER!!!

november07022.jpg

And after all that mud, rain, hail and coldness, we still came in 8th out of 16 teams!!!! I'd say that's....Pretty Tough:smile:

The contest submission period is now over. A new thread will be started to begin the contest vote!

Thank you for your submissions, and Good Luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ajmboy
      This section shows a bunch of photo contests that we used to have. We haven't had them in a while and I think it would be a great idea to get something going again, so just wondering if anyone is interested. It would be up to admin, but I think a good idea. Looking back at some of the threads, there were some cool contests.
    • By quadcrazy
      Since our forum is the backbone of this site, we decided that for the next 3 months, we were going to reward forum participation! So, with the help of our contest sponsors, we're able to put up a nice contest for the members of this ATV community! Now from October through December, the top member with the most forum posts each month, will win the Grand Prize of one of every prize below! (Prizes can be added by sponsors anytime) You must have at least 30 posts for that month, to win. Please click on the sponsors for more info on the prizes.
      Contest Page: http://www.quadcrazy.com/forum-contest/
    • By quadcrazy
      February 2013 ATV Photo Contest Vote

Theme: "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card!
      Check out some of these great promotions going on at 4 Wheel Parts!
      Special Deals for the Big Game! Save up to 20% sitewide! Ends: 2/4 at midnight PST
      Use CC5OFF for 5% Off any Order (Some Exclusions Apply)
      Use code 10OFFCOUPON to Save $10 Off Purchases of $150
      $30 Promo Card by Mail on Select Superwinch ATV Winches
      Check out 4 Wheel Parts on Facebook!
      Voting will end January 28th and the winner will be announced! Photos below...
      savageman69

wylde1

Outlander

marioweldinginc

Gunny

Earthmover (winter in Australia)

motonerd

grizzlyman

supercrew

oxidized_black

Brian_b

Lumpneck

quadnut20

ddiggerr

Ajmboy

swampcat07

dvan400ex33

• By quadcrazy
      February 2013 ATV Photo Contest

Theme: "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV.
      * Does not have to be your machine, but you must have ownership to the photo, consent from the owner of the machine to photograph it, and permission to use it on www.quadcrazy.com.
      Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card!
      Check out some of these great promotions going on at 4 Wheel Parts!
      Special Deals for the Big Game! Save up to 20% sitewide! Ends: 2/4 at midnight PST
      Use CC5OFF for 5% Off any Order (Some Exclusions Apply)
      Use code 10OFFCOUPON to Save $10 Off Purchases of $150
      $30 Promo Card by Mail on Select Superwinch ATV Winches
      Check out 4 Wheel Parts on Facebook!
      Rules: Submit your "Winter ATV Photo" with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      Last day to enter a photo is February 24th.
      Voting will take place for the last 4 days of February to determine the winner.
      Voting will end January 28th and the winner will be announced! Good Luck!
      Prize: 4 Wheel Parts $50 Gift Card
      Rules: Submit your "Deck Out Your ATV For The Holidays" photo with your ATV, 3 wheeler, or UTV, by entering it with a post, into this thread. (If you are not familiar with how to do this, visit the Learning Center) One photo per member allowed, so make sure it's a winner. You may submit photos that have not won past contests. Photos can be of yourself or taken by you. You may not submit photos that you do not have ownership of or permission to use. Any violation of these terms will result in disqualification.
      * No minimum post count to enter!
      Last day to enter a photo is December 27th.
      Voting will take place for the last 4 days of December to determine the winner.
      Voting will end December 31st, and the winner will be announced! Good Luck!
      Please click here to visit our sponsor