mywifeknowseverythin

Full Gear Vs. Just a Helmet

Full Gear Vs. Helmet   16 members have voted

1. 1. Full Gear Vs. Helmet

• Full Ride Gear
    • Helmet
    • Nothing but my shoes...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

When you Ride......What do you Don?????

All the Latest Tech. that is on the Shelf??? Or do you just go Commando with a Helmet???

WHAT SAY YOU!!!!

I wear every piece of gear I got. Boots, riding pants, jersey, chest protector, helmet and gloves. I dress for the crash. not the ride.

Add to that elbow guards, knee pads, and a kidney belt. I feel like frickin Robocop out there.

I wear helmet, goggles, gloves and boots and sometimes a jersey.

well in the summer just some jeans, shirt, boots, helmet,and my chest protector.

but when its cold out i wear long johns, riding pants,underarmour,jersey huge socks, boots, helmet, chest protector, and gloves.

but whether you ride with all your gear is up to you, as long as your helmet is on, its fine in my book.

bahahah hope you don't crash ever.....ouch for sand rash on the hiney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wear typical race get up everytime I ride :) I, like Bot, dress for the crash that could happen bahhahahaha

i just wear jeans, t-shirt, boots, helmet, goggles and gloves... i never seen much use for anything more... ive been riding for almost 10 years and never gotten any more than a few scrapes and bruises... i can live with that...

Edited by jigolbeep

Helmet and whatever outdoor clothing..jacket, jeans, etc. If it's real cold, I wear a snow suit or ski suit with helmet and heated visor.

When it's snowig...here's ny gear:

684.jpg

1859.jpg

More Pictures in my gallery..

Edited by Ajmboy

Well, it's pretty obvious that this board needs more fast, hard riding, daredevil types like Bot, Wheeler, MWKE, and myself. :laugh:

One thing I've learned is that the older you get, the longer it takes for those bumps and bruises to quit hurttin.

Edited by mellowyellow
Honorable mention for the trike rider...

Well, it's pretty obvious that this board needs more fast, hard riding, daredevil types like Bot, Wheeler, and myself. :laugh:

Not even an Honorable Mention:frown:

Helmet, Goggles, riding pants or jeans (depends on what fits at the time) jersey, boots, gloves

Well, it's pretty obvious that this board needs more fast, hard riding, daredevil types like Bot, Wheeler, and myself. :laugh:

One thing I've learned is that the older you get, the longer it takes for those bumps and bruises to quit hurttin.

sheeeesh, tell me about it....after I get done w/a race, I feel like a 90 year old lady that fell down a huge flight of stairs....:laugh:

sheeeesh, tell me about it....after I get done w/a race, I feel like a 90 year old lady that fell down a huge flight of stairs....:laugh:

I know what you mean, just think how you would feel after a 100 miler.?

Not even an Honorable Mention:frown:

I thought you fell into the flip flop and G-string catagory!:huh:

Edited by mellowyellow
How the hell do you spell "catagory"? MWKE your in a class all by yourself!

MWKE, we don't consider a thong, flip flops, bicycle helmet, and over sized novelty sun glasses "riding gear".

I believe with a thong only there would be some chafing and flip flops are hard to shift with.....:bouncen:

You think you get monkey butt after a long ride now...try it in a thong while adding sand in the mix. I foresee some unlucky spouse applying ointment and band-aids!

You think you get monkey butt after a long ride now...try it in a thong while adding sand in the mix. I foresee some unlucky spouse applying ointment and band-aids!

Wow bot, it sounds like you are speaking from experience...:laugh:

I bought a shirt at Little Sahara last year that you guys need... it reads>>

Ive got Sand?

In my nose!

In my eyes!

In my ears!

Down my crotch!

up my but!

... and i like it!

Edited by jigolbeep

Why do you think I wear full gear now...and I'm not allowed to hangout with MWKE any more.:cry:

I wear helmet, goggles, gloves and boots and sometimes a jersey.

That's what I USED to wear.I got hurt about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm still feelin it.I never went to the doctor;but I think I either broke or cracked a couple ribs,aggravated the rotator cuff on my r shoulder,and pulled/tweaked several muscles all over last time I went riding.I rolled my DVX400 three separate times in one day in the course of about an hour and a half.After Christmas is done I'm planning on getting a bunch of new riding gear as well as new handlebars,different tires,nerfbars & f/r bumpers

That's what I USED to wear.I got hurt about 3-4 weeks ago and I'm still feelin it.I never went to the doctor;but I think I either broke or cracked a couple ribs,aggravated the rotator cuff on my r shoulder,and pulled/tweaked several muscles all over last time I went riding.I rolled my DVX400 three separate times in one day in the course of about an hour and a half.After Christmas is done I'm planning on getting a bunch of new riding gear as well as new handlebars,different tires,nerfbars & f/r bumpers

Quick Questions......

Any Pictures or Video of the Wrecks????

Was this your first time out????

Or were you WOT in a "YO" and Zigged when you should have Zagged 3 times....LMAO!!!

I had that kind of luck at the beginning of last season. Over the bars 4 times in the first 3 rides.