DeathMoose5000

MY YFZ450 GONE!!!!!! help in PA

14 posts in this topic

:aargh: it happend when i wanted to go riden with my buddys so i grabed my key to open shed lock....but i noteced there was no lock 4 me 2 put the key in my heart droped. i slowly open the creeky shed door and noteced their was a big blank spot were the quads were sopost to be. i stared at that spot 4 awile....my father was behind me and said wats wrong being so stuned i did not replie at first and then i said daaaad were are the atvs my father just said O sh*t............ O well........?!?!?!? what do u mean o well their fully insured he said commly (very unlike him) so we called the cops and told them

last night a truck broke into our shed and stole my dads 400ex and my yfz : so im getin a new quad which one a YFZ450X or a KTM450xc which is faster and more reliable any info will help......and if u see a grey and red 08 yfz with a moto works slip on contact me thanx. cant beleve those bastards got away with it!:aargh:

The KTM is going to be the better machine, Yamaha will be more reliable.

That sux...kind of

That really sux about getting stolen. I hope they catch those thieving jacktards.

Sorry to hear that. You should run a chain or something through them when parked, to chain them together.

no point in chain them they would have just cut it of like the heavy duty lock we had on were just goin 2 get an alarm........and chain them together anyway just in case

So you know the exact time they were stolen?

Are you planning on letting us know what town this happened in since someone already asked or...

Seems kinda weird how they were stolen, the insurance people giving you a hard time and now you now the exact time they were stolen.

Starting to sound like an inside job to me.

o sry east stroudsburg pa my community dint doo nothin the cops dint do nothin nothin happend exept i got an honda 450r used tho 07 both wit nesses that saw them get stolen bailed on be and changed their story itz just a mess the pplz who stol it trailer was gon 2 befor copes arrived :(