Nate77

2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Digital Display Not Working

12 posts in this topic

I have a '07 AC 4x4 EFI with very low hours. My digital display has stopped working. When I first turn on, the light will appear as normal, but then dims out, has been doing this for about two weeks. I am looking for advice on how to correct the problem or anything I should try, etc.

You could check the connections to make sure they've got good contact, and check the fuses. If you don't find anything there, disconnect the battery for at least 20 minutes, or better yet a couple hours or overnight. Sometimes that resets it.

I tried disconnecting the battery for a bit but didn't change anything. I will disconnect it and leave it overnight. Thanx for your help!

Yeah, give it a shot. I've heard 20 minutes is enough, sometimes it's a couple hours, but if you leave it overnight it should clear any error (providing that's the problem). If it doesn't work you're not out anything, and if it does, it's a free fix.

I"m not sure if it'll help the light dimming, but it sometimes does the trick with blank guages.

Edited by Lumpneck
added content

I have a '07 AC 4x4 EFI with very low hours. My digital display has stopped working. When I first turn on, the light will appear as normal, but then dims out, has been doing this for about two weeks. I am looking for advice on how to correct the problem or anything I should try, etc.

Here is the wiring diagram for your machine. Maybe this will help you.

Mike

2007 700 EFI .pdf

2007 700 EFI .pdf

Here is the wiring diagram for your machine. Maybe this will help you.

Mike

Mike can you start a new thread and title it "2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4 Wiring Diagram" ? i will sticky it in the Arctic cat forum...it's good info for the community and thanks for posting it!

disconnect the plug in from lcd at dash

lcd problem occur when it senses low battery voltage

not sure if you corrected this issue, but if not. Disconnect the multipin to your display, clean it (if it was partially loose and water got in), lube with electrically conductive grease and make sure to plug it back in all the way. I've seen two now that came that way from the factory, OR, the plug dislodged partially on its own within 250 hrs. solved my problem, good luck

That's my problem, I drain the battery and when tried to jump start, the screen shows " low voltage" and stop working( light on but no instruments)