Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2005 Yamaha Bruin 350 4x4

1 post in this topic

2005 yamaha bruin 4x4 just found this website this happened 09/13/2010 at my brothers house. I had it chained with a 3/8" chain and lock and someone bolt cut my lockoff and stold the ATV. This was not my ATV my brother lives in a location right beside a major roadway and happened between 3pm and 4pm in the day, I was just trying to sell it for someone and now its gone it has been reported as stolen but I haven't seen it yet again. I am offering a $500 reward for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By dyyjrr9
      I just got a 1991 Yamaha Moto 4 for my son and I am looking for a service repair manual. I know that the timing chain needs replaced.
    • By alexcross324
      Hi all, I try to find this manual in the threads but you have a lot of stock here
      Cannot find this particular manual.
      I found it for YFM200 but not sure if they are the same.
      Thanks if you could help me with that.
      Im new here so if I did something wrong, please tell me.
    • By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot
    • By davidwestfall
      hey I'm dave westfall I'm new I just became an official member of this site a few minutes ago. Ive been crazy about quads and bikes since I was about 3 and ive always done my home work on them figuratively speaking. I would say for comparison to the common man that I am pretty knowledgeable about them. its been my passion about most of my life. I love talking about quads and bikes so if anyone out there would like to talk with me about mechanical subjects or about person experiences while riding or just shoot the breeze please feel free to chat with me. I'm looking forward to it.