Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Yuriks

Very good to all. From Spain.

Very good to all. Forgive my English, I'm from Spain. Some time ago I'm in this incleible scene. Passionate about these machines. I have a Grizzly 700 and Raptor 350. I look forward to sharing with you my videos in the appropriate section. I hope you like it!

Best regards.

Welcome to quadcrazy! Looking forward to your videos. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
    • By Shadow soul60
      So we have a grizzly 450 and it has a few issues. It's the main work quad now that my brother's Kodiak has started burning oil from wear. (It's got probably 4000-5000 miles on it)
      One issue with the grizzly is the 4 wheel drive doesn't kick out. We haven't really investigated into it but long story short the 4 wheel drive is permanently engaged. Before it just kicked in and out sporadically, now it just stays in 4 wheel drive permanently. The issue this brings is the quad burns through gas like mad, it goes through a whole tank in a week.
      It also needs a tube in the tire, but that's a lot easier to solve.
    • By Jon Williams
      are there any good trails in VA?
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Our new friend shows us what the brand new 2019 Yamaha grizzly 700 can do in the mud! He already started modding up his grizzly to help tackle the mud like never before! The 2019 yamaha grizzly really impressed me and I love the look of the 14" rims along with the 2" highlifer lift!
      We got a few new sponsorship rolling in this year so make sure you keep a look out for that stuff!