Ajmboy

My Christmas Theme....

Well, I made a theme for Thanksgiving and now that Christmas is approaching, I decided to try to make my page reflect the holidays. Check it out:

http://www.quadcrazy.com/Ajmboy

Let me know what you all think! Be sure to hit me up and put me on your friends list.

If you have your profile decked out for the holdays, be sure to post the link so we can check it out!

merrychristmas1.gif

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Well, It's that time of year again!

I've updated my page, check it out: Ajmboy 's ATV Page: Looking For the BEST Ride! QUADCRAZY ATV Community

If you guys want a quick and easy way to change your profile layouts, use the myspace converter: MySpace Converter

Then paste the myspace converted code into your advanced css box in your design section. Make sure you use regular myspace codes, not the 2.0. It converts it as best as possible, but beats doing it color by color. Any myspace profile site should work.

Here's a bunch of Christmas Themes: Christmas Myspace Layouts, Christmas Layouts For Myspace, Myspace Christmas Layouts, Premade Christmas Myspace Layouts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Ajmboy
      We've had holiday photo contests in the past with some great holiday XMas photos. I found these in some old topics, so in the spirit of the holiday season, if you have a pic, post it! 
      Happy Holidays!

• By Raventurous
      Not quite a quad... half a quad? Well, it's another one of my bikes, all dressed up and looking pretty for the day, posted here just to be silly. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday!
      -Raven

• By hangingon
      Since I know what I have under the tree I need parts for my rc helicopter so I can fly it, atv warmed up an ready to go. I hope I can get my daughter to go ride too! I might even get my skateboard out who knows.
    • By marioweldinginc
      What should I get wifey for Christmas. She isnt abig jewelry fan. She doesnt want a quad. She has 7374747338 pets. She gets the spa treatment when she wants to.
      So what should i get her... Damn this is rough
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    • By Senator
      Support BRC through e-bay.
      BlueRibbon Coalition is excited to announce our third annual Christmas Auction to save trails and keep public lands FOR the public instead of FROM the public. The eBay bidding will start December 1st, 2011.
      BRC Auctioneer Del Albright said, "I'm stoked; this auction is kickin' it for public lands and waterways. Businesses from all over have donated products and goodies to make this year's auction a record-breaker."
      Raceline Wheels and WARN Industries started off filling the virtual storeroom shelves already. Get ready to see Raceline Monster Diamond Beadlocks and a WARN winch to start with. More partner-contributing businesses will include a long list of recognizable names. Stay tuned.
      BRC lists hundreds of items on eBay (as donated by supporting businesses) with all proceeds benefiting their national efforts to save trails and riding areas for our continued access.
      "Thanks to the vendors donations, not only is each winning bidder getting some awesome product, they are also contributing to our winning team," said Greg Mumm, Executive Director of BRC. "This annual eBay auction significantly beefs up our ability to fight back," Greg added.
      My shameless plug: The BlueRibbon Coalition is a national recreation group that champions responsible recreation, and encourages individual environmental stewardship. With members in all 50 states, BRC is focused on building enthusiast involvement with organizational efforts through membership, outreach, education, and collaboration among recreationists.