Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

My Christmas Theme....

Well, I made a theme for Thanksgiving and now that Christmas is approaching, I decided to try to make my page reflect the holidays. Check it out:

http://www.quadcrazy.com/Ajmboy

Let me know what you all think! Be sure to hit me up and put me on your friends list.

If you have your profile decked out for the holdays, be sure to post the link so we can check it out!

merrychristmas1.gif

AJMBOY & Fox300exchic, you have both been featured members. This includes links from the front page of this site.

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

If anyone else would like to be featured...let's see you're creativity!

Well, It's that time of year again!

I've updated my page, check it out:

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

If you guys want a quick and easy way to change your profile layouts, use the myspace converter:

Then paste the myspace converted code into your advanced css box in your design section. Make sure you use regular myspace codes, not the 2.0. It converts it as best as possible, but beats doing it color by color. Any myspace profile site should work.

Here's a bunch of Christmas Themes:

Well..this is my 3rd year doing this as you can see by the dates in this thread. It's that time of year again!!

Here is my re-designed profile page for the holidays:

Attaching a screenshot so that I can compare next year...:cute:

AjmboyTheme.jpg

AjmboyTheme.jpg.3c4f5af394a20b0a0cd11f3f64116bd7.jpg

Well..this is my 4th year doing this! It's that time of year again!!

Check it out:

xmastheme.jpg

xmastheme.jpg.3d6b6ce2d658f25eab40a33731802418.jpg

Merry Christmas...

they look good ... now ya going to do new years ?

well how's this?