Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Apache Backcountry Tracks - First Ride 27 Dec 2017

FINALLY ... I was able to get out & try out my new BRP Apache Backcountry Tracks. And all I can say is .... WOW !!! These tracks are AWESOME !!! We do need more snow ... so Please ... PRAY FOR SNOW !!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mikeexplorer said:

nice video, looks like there is a good snow cover

THANKS Mikeexplorer Guy ... glad you enjoyed the video. The snow looks good, but there should be a heck of a lot more. And down lower (I was at approx 9000 ft in this video) there's only about 23 inches of snow. We need more snow REAL bad !!!

THANKS for watch'in the video too !!

6 hours ago, mikeexplorer said:

Being from the East, I would call that good snow cover :)

Mike

Oh, well, in a normal snow year there should be between 60 to 72 inches of snow right there where I'm riding at the end of the video. Those drifts in the background should be 10 ft high. And there's maybe, 38 to 42 inches of snow this year & the drifts are babies.