Admin

Post your favorite videos from other sites!

We've added some features to the video section here at QUADCRAZY! Check it out at Videos » QUADCRAZY ATV Community and ATV Forum

You can also import video from MyQuadVideos.com, MySpace, YouTube, and Break, by copying the video page url and filling in some fields. It's that easy!

We did not carry over the video section from the old site. We are looking at options for this down the road. The challenge became hosting all the larger video files that are now all HD and 4K when sites like Youtube have the infrastructure to do it much better.

Today, if you post your videos to Youtube and share the URL of the video page when posting, the video player will embed automatically within your topic. So for now, please post any videos with a link into a new Topic or Post. 

We currently support automatic embedding from College Humor, Facebook, Flickr, Gfycat, Google+, Hulu, Instagram, SoundCloud, Spotify, Ted, Twitter, Vimeo, Vine, YouTube.

Please post any issues or feedback into this post. I'll keep it Sticky'd.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Youtube.com and MySpace.com importing ability has been fixed.

Thank you to AJMBOY and yamahabansheeboy for the heads up.

just an update...Most of the popular video URLs from sites like Youtube should automatically embed within your post. :yes:

I just posted a few pics, I'll add some others I have as well.

Looks like the links embed in posts which is sweet...

Having some fun in the mud. I also wrote and performed the song Handsome In The Mud.

Ur just having way too much fun !! I didnt know ur a rock star also !! :laugh:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, quadnut20 said:

Ur just having way too much fun !! I didnt know ur a rock star also !! :laugh:

ROFL  I am having way too much fun.  I was hardly a star, do I did play in a couple bands back in the day. I was working on a bunch of original material for a comeback right before my wife and I found out she was having the latest baby.  Getting some more time freed up some I might take another run at it.

I put this video together several year ago...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, atvinme said:

I put this video together several year ago...

Bass ass !! Thx for posting !!