Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Valves maybe.

Yea I figured as much everything sounds different in the snow.  Except for my wife, she always sounds the same for some reason year round !!! 🤔

😂 kidding! 

I think it’s just that steering. The traction you can get with the right tires. But then front wheels just have a mind of there own. 

Bike looks good.   A little tight getting out next to them cars....... 

• Haha 1

I tried itp, ambush, maxxis and even sand tires in the snow on 2wd. I was able to control with the sandtires in the snow. Not so much with the others.

I think our wives are related some how cause I got some of that going on on too. Lol.

My driveway is tight. But then again I don't ride on the street except for in the snow. I always bring is somewhere that I can't get all jammed up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lol that’s great. I sure wish we had some snow here.  I am making a pledge this year to ride our asses off! I want to head out and even stay over night if need be and do some good trails. I may look into an enclosed trailer.   Fundraiser rides, poker runs etc and even take a ride up by you and do that spring ride we posted about.  Hopefully we get a few more members to join in. But I have to get out and ride more! That’s a fact! 

Isn't that the truth. I need more machine time. I usually take 1 or 2 trips a year to go riding. I have everything for a campsite. And a few people I go with.

Funny you mention a fund raiser. I was thinking about posting on Facebook a fundraiser for people with MS that are struggling. I don't know all the details yet.

I would be the one to get out there and go hard and wreck :biglaugh:

but yea I would love to go riding!  right now, I dont have a good reliable quad (bayou seems to have issues weekly lol)  the sportsman is still under the weather.  That, and if I came, Id have to go with my dad (I'm a minor)  and then Id have to have two quads...  I mean, I could bring the bayou and sportsman once i fix it, but I cant promise we wouldnt be towing one home at the end of the day...

On 2/14/2019 at 7:09 AM, 06kfx440 said:

I tried itp, ambush, maxxis and even sand tires in the snow on 2wd. I was able to control with the sandtires in the snow. Not so much with the others.

I think our wives are related some how cause I got some of that going on on too. Lol.

My driveway is tight. But then again I don't ride on the street except for in the snow. I always bring is somewhere that I can't get all jammed up.

I've been quiet on here for a number of reasons, but one was the 6' we've had of snow the past 1.5 weeks!

I got stuck fast even with the 4x4 in deep snow with regular tires. Then I used neighbors 2001 Honda ES (forman?) which is a 2wd and no locker. He let me put my ATV chains and my plow! I got some video to share (sucky but fun) -- seeing it in action give me great hope for larger bikes (and 4x4/diff locks). I would like to see tracks on the front of my 4x4 for big snow play. Can you swap tracks and wheels easily? Maybe I could get a set as I do not see paddles in my future (not a dune'r)