Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Just got a 2019 570 a few weeks ago, haven’t got much seat time yet but I’m loving it! I’m not new to riding but new to Polaris. I’ve had a few 4wheeler’s over the years, including a Yamaha kodiak 450 and later a Honda rancher 420.

2C833154-C214-45C5-8BBB-CFBFE45D3782.png

• Like 2

That's a nice color, congrats on the new ATV! 

• Thanks 1

Thanks! My girl friend loves the color too. I’m gonna try to get it out of the garage Tuesday and find some good riding places.

great choice!  those 570s put out almost as much hp as the kodiak and griz 700s.

haha polaris should just hire me for sales...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By stinky
      I have an Outlaw 110 that will struggle to turn the engine over. Jump starting doesn't help other than the battery will drain LONG before the bike eventually starts, so is required. If you keep messing with it long enough it will eventually magically begin to crank fine and sometimes finally start. Once we finally get the bike to start and warm it up thoroughly, it will turn over and start just fine the rest of the day like nothing ever happened... next day it won't turn over again.  Internet research has found lots of people saying they replaced starters, starter clutch, wiring, etc. but with only about 50/50 success rate for their particular problems... and I never found anybody describing a problem like mine, so I'm looking for advice/experience. Would rather not just start blindly throwing parts at it. Does anybody have any thoughts/ideas?
    • By JacobSlabach
      got a big bear I'm working on for a guy and it was flooding gas out into the air box, but still running.  I pulled the carb and its beat up just like his other bike I worked on for him (the bayou 220).  Its a weird carb tho:  the throttle comes in at two locations.  it has a plunger and a butterfly.  Is this necessary and could I just switch to a butterfly carb?  The problem with it is it has a broken float fork (the metal piece that holds the float pivot in place.  I'm assuming it is causing the flooding.  also the rest of the carb is well worn out and most of the screws are stripped telling me that it has been fiddled with too much by someone who didnt know what they were doing.  Also, the oil temp light is turns when key is turned and then goes off after a second- dont know if thats supposed to happen or not.
    • By deanpeddle
      hi folks - Today I installed a new starter for my 2001 big bear. 400  The old starter has been dead for several years but I'm just too old now to be yanking that pull cord any more.  
      Here's my issue:   When I pushed the start button the starter turned over ... and kept going - even after the start button was let go.  After 20 seconds or so the starter finally stopped .  I pushed the start again and the same thing happened ... In fact, it kept trying to start the machine even after I turned off the key!  (for about 10 seconds).  (I also noticed that the positive side of the battery got very hot to the touch.)
      Any ideas on what's happening?  thanks
    • By Jacob Jackson
      What are your honest thoughts on Polaris sportsman's? More specifically the 570. Is there anything to look out for?  I purchased one a few weeks ago and was wondering what other people thought. 
    • By Rick534
      whats do you think on over all

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Dave2012
      Hey guys, new to the page from Australia. Just wanna know if  anyone has had an alternator charging prob if using an auxillary piece of equipment eg spray unit. New battery, and cant seem to catch the alternator playing up, reads all good on outlet power.Just doesn't keep up the charge only when using spary unit, and headlights are off.....
    • By colin james
      View File 2005 Polaris Predator 50/90 Sportsman 90 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the 2005 predator 50cc and 90cc, Sportsman 90cc. Download all the chapters for the complete manual or just the sections you need.
      Submitter colin james Submitted 04/06/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By colin james
      This is the factory service manual for the 2005 predator 50cc and 90cc, Sportsman 90cc. Download all the chapters for the complete manual or just the sections you need.
    • By x
      It's time to replace the shocks and struts.  Looking for some stiffer springs than the OEM as I use this for farm work and I put heavy loads on the rear and haul small trailers frequently.  I've seen a couple aftermarket offerings that say they're 10% or so heavier duty.  Any other options for something a little stronger / stiffer?  Thanks.
    • By Soldier88
      I was wondering if somebody could help me with the calibration process on my 2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 EFI.  Thank you