Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Im having trouble with getting my atv running again.  I thought it was spark plug which it turned out not being, i thought it was pickup coil and it wasnt.  Im getting any spark at all and i dont know what it could be.  Please someone help me.  I want to ride it this summer and its looking like i wont be.

It ment to say im not getting any spark all.

At all   sorry phone issue

First off welcome to Quadcrazy! 

Can you edit your topic a little better and let us know the year make and model. This will help a lot in figuring out the problem.

It could be a bad connection, or kill switch that’s malfunctioning. It could be a little deeper and be a stator coil or cdi box. You can do some testing on the bike to determine what’s going on as long as your handy with a tester.   But let’s get the info on the bike first.  

• Like 1

Get yourself a meter that measures ohms and continuity. You have testing to do. Get that meter and we will help you with the rest.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have a voltmeter.  All wires had power but the blue and white one coming out of the stator.  Im to get a new stator coming in the mail today. I dont know what else it could be.  

The blue and white on an ohms setting, what was the reading? 

Three wires coming from the stator ohms wire to wire reading ? 

Three wires coming from stator one wire to ground  at a time reading ? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.