Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

How would you like to have one of these?

really. that's awesome.

i'm looking for some patches to put on my jersey/pants for my sponsors....but i can't figure out who does that or how to get it done.

like this:

Ricky-Carmichael.gif

how he has the patches on his butt and his legs for his sponsors. that's what I want to find. That's what I'd like to have!!

Just take your Patches to any Fabric store....They Usually have numbers of people that do that sort of thing on the Side....That is how I have gotten everything Ive needed done....:yes:

Wheeler those are not patches. It is what the call sublimated. What this means is they put the design straight into the fabric. It would be just like the fox logo on one of your current jerseys.

Racegun, no they don't do mx gear. I've been begging her to make me something.

MWKE, if you seriously want some shirts made, contact DrtyGrl. She CAN do it.

Anyone who is interested this is her company's site address.

Phoenix Custom Apparel - Welcome

bahahaha, great idea MWKE :)

I have patches for one of my sponsors, I'd like a Girlyz patch made. The other sponsors are plastered on my bike....but Girlyz and Pretty Tough are my mains...they've done the most for me, gone out of their way to accomdate me...so I feel like I owe them an extra something......

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      So we are almost a month into winter and I've been so busy working on my house that up until today, I didn't realize that we just haven;t gotten any real snow yet to warrant putting the plow on my grizzly. So that got me thinking, what are the latest plows out there and what ATV plows are the best? I've got 2 snow plows for my grizzly, a quadboss pile driver atv plow set up and a snowsport ATV plow. They are both a bit dated now and I tend to stick with the snowsport due to ease of use and I just like it so much. So if you have a plow on your ATV, please let us know what it is and post a picture with your atv/plow would be awesome. Would also like to know what you like and dislike about it.
      This is back a while when I did a write up on these 2 plows.... in 2009 I got the snowsport and in 2012 I got the quadboss.

• By vlxerdon
      Hello from southeast Georgia. Was gifted a 2000 Yamaha bear tracker with out a carb or battery and looking like it had seen better days. Was told it had sat for about three years. Explained a lot. Put a carb on and a battery in and it started right up. Surprised the heck out of me  Anyhow as stated in my opening I am  78 years old with a very long motorcycle backgground but brand new to atv's. Anyone else out here from Georgia? Would like to meet up with some folks for a ride or two. Looks like a great site. Thanks for having me. 
      Don
    • By davefrombc
      COVID, record heat wave,  fires,  floods, deep freeze and more fires. Good riddance 2021.  Have a Safe and very  HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  May 2022  make up  for the trials  of the last 2
    • By Gunny
      Hope you enjoy the video ....

• By 86ccord
      Just picked up a 2008 Big Bear 250. It was sitting for about 1 year it's definitely a project. Currently chasing down a no spark issue. Imagine that lol 
      Tons of info around the forum. I look forward to learning!