Quantcast

New Yamaha Rider from Bulgaria

Asen_77

One crazy video with all bad in the winter rides - Mud, snow, ice, icy rivers, fallen trees and cold weather. This is part of the Game!

Please, don’t forget to Subscribe so you will not miss a single video, Like and comment, and of course if you like this video fell free to share!

Our MUD adventure continues in this video - second part of our MUD ride. Subscribe for my channel for support, and you don’t miss my next adventures. We have a fresh snow this week, so soon on my channel I will upload new snow ride video, probably last snow ride for this season. Enjoy!

Last part of our mud adventure! After this ride we have a really good March snow, so our next adventure will be from snowy area in our Bulgarian " Stara Planina " Mountain. Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you won’t miss my future videos. Thanks for support!

This week our snow Adventures begins at " Stara Planina " Mountain near my home town Sofia. As we riding up in the mountain, snow was becoming deeper and deeper and at some point I was in need of some help with Raptor. Please, click the subscribe button so you won’t miss next part of this riding adventure and many more that will come in the future. Thank you for the support!

On 4/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Asen_77 said:

On the way back down from " Murgash hut " group conquered a high snowy hill, meet some horses on way back and ride true the whole city in heavy rain. This is last video from this amazing snowy ride!

Nice video, wasn't sure everyone would get up the hill!

• Like 1

In this video Action is full. We ride together - 3 Raptors 700 and 1 KFX 700! KFX missed the right turn and roll over into woods. Go check the video on my YouTube channel to see our adventure and be sure to Subscribe to my channel, so you wont miss my future rides. Thanks to all for support and of course Welcome all new subscribers to my channel :)

• 3 weeks later...

One shot video Ride with Cross and Enduro bikes KTM. Great ride with young riders on really great trails. It is a little hard to follow bikes, and especially on the next video, where we will get into wood trails and terrain will be much harder for high speed ride. Enjoy!

Please, check out my YouTube channel and consider subscribing. I am really close to my first Goal - 1000 subscribers. Just less than 40 to that goal. Please help me to reach this number sooner. Thank you :)

15 hours ago, pacton10 said:

I enjoyed scrolling through your posts and visiting your YT channel.  Great videos!  Editing those videos takes a lot of time and effort.  Well done!

Thank you pacton10. Yes, it takes time and effort and already for more than 2 years I made and upload 125 videos, but when you do this with joy and fun it is great! Thank you for your support and thank you if you subscribed to my channel. I am almost at 1000 subscribers :)

Another part of our ride with Cross and Enduro bikes KTM. Again One shot video, this time on harder wood trails. Thank you for Watching and Enjoy :)

Please, check out my YouTube channel and consider subscribing. I am really close to my Goal - 1000 subscribers. Just 25 left to that goal. Thank you :)

Our ride with Enduro and Cross KTM continues on great trails, unfortunately my inside tie rod end was loose and our ride was stopped incidentally. Luckily succeeded after a short repair to go back on wheels!

My YouTube Goal is getting really close. Last 10 subscribers to the 1000 subscribers point. Thanks to all!

Our new adventures starts in areas around my home town Sofia, and we will pass again true "Iskar" river on one really wide part with Quads. We have a great sunny day to ride with group - Polaris Sportsman 1000, Polaris Sportsman 1000 XPS, Can Am Outlander 1000 and Can Am Renegade 850.

Thanks to all for the Support of my channel. Already passed 1000 subscribers and there is a new Goal - 10 000 subscribers. Click the link bellow and you will get to my Channel to see my last video and of course more than 120 of my previous ones. Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to support my channel and to like every video you will see and comment everything you want. Thank you again for support!

Our ride adventure continues on difficult deep trails and we straggle a little bit passing them. Great to ride with friends and to be able to help and to helped you on hard trails. Thank you all for supporting my channel and as always - Welcome all new subscribers to my channel.

In this video, after deep trails passing we get up to 1182 meter altitude at “ Polovrak “ hill! Amazing view from the top. It is always great fun with group on amazing trails and up to awesome places. Make sure to check all my previously uploaded 129 videos. Subscribe for my YouTube channel and you will never miss next videos - every Thursday on schedule at 21:45 Eastern European Time. Don’t forget to Like, Share and Comment!

In that video our ride gets us to another deep trail ruts. It is really awful what big trucks making on a wood trails ... Unfortunately we can’t do anything, just to pass them and continue our ride on better tracks. Make sure to hit the bell after Subscription so you won’t miss any of my next video. Interesting video will come in the future :)

• 2 weeks later...

On this ride we get out for a Evening/Night ride with my friend with Polaris Sportsman 500. This is part one of our ride that start at 20:00 o'clock in the evening. Make sure to follow link to my channel and Subscribe, so you wont miss any of my next videos and especially next part of our ride, that with evening we ride on lights into woods trails. Thank you for support!

Edited by Asen_77

Our Amazing Evening Ride continue on that video! We made great ride and on our way to get home ( on the next video ) will be at night on LED Bars on wood trails. Make sure to follow the link posted up the text and Subscribe my YouTube channel, don’t forget to hit the Bell icon so you won’t miss any of my next videos and of course feel free to Like, comment and share on all my videos! Thank you for support! It is really important for me and helps me continue on my YouTube Adventure!

I was not aware how great is to ride on LED Bars at night! Never had this experience before and for sure will do it again. It is amazing to ride on known trails, so we succeeded to put a little more on the paddle and ride with descend speed for Night Ride. Hope you will like the video from this Night Ride, we have awesome time. Please Subscribe my YouTube channel from the link posted up the text ( Subscription is free, but will helps me a lot to continue my YouTube Adventure ). Of course feel free to Like, Share and Comment! Thank you in Advance for the support.

Our Night Adventures ends with that video, but such an experience was awesome for me and definitely gets in into my Top 5 Best Rides! Make sure to check my channel and if you consider support feel free to Subscribe, Like, Comments and share my content. Thank you in Advance :)

With this last video into my YouTube channel we started new awesome Night Ride Adventure with 2 Yamaha Raptor 700, Kawasaki KFX700 and Can-AM Renegade 1000. We need to do some ride on asphalt before we get to wood tracks. Don’t miss out this adventure in 3 parts and also make sure to Subscribe for my YouTube channel, uploading new video every Thursday on schedule, and from just a week ago uploading videos in my New #Shorts section into my channel. More and more awesome riding adventures to come in the future. Thank you for support!

This second part of our amazing Night Ride will continue with video this week. Follow the link so you can reach my YouTube channel and watch over 150 videos uploaded, included #Shorts video. Please subscribe to my channel and don’t forget to hit the Notification bell, so you wont miss any of my future videos. More and more riding videos will come in the future - New video uploaded every Thursday on schedule.