Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

New Yamaha Rider from Bulgaria

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, My name is Asen and I am from Eastern Europe, Bulgaria. Riding a Yamaha Raptor 700R and this is my first Quad wanted for a vey long time :)  

Good stuff! Have you tried shifting without coming off the throttle ? I used to ride back by Kennedy Airport back in the day, they had a cool strip of asphalt. We used to test out speed on that strip

Unfortunately didn't even try with Raptor. Snow was too deep. Check and subscribe my channel. Uploading new video every Thursday

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
  • Similar Topics

• By Finnforest
      Hello everyone, this is one of my first posts here 😃 , im having some trouble with the kids bike, no spark. What i measured so far at the CDI is:

Shutoff wire works ok
      It has ground
      It has connection to the ignition coil.
      Pickup coil measures 325 ohm
      Source coil measures 393 ohm

The ignition coil seems fine when i measure it. new sparkplug too. Flywheel spins and the key is in place.
      Havent found a service manual for the champ so checked the pickup coil and the source coil values in a yamaha badger manual.
      Is the cdi a common problem on these old machines? And where can i get a new cdi? Used ones i can get from ebay, but i have kids in different ages so i got like 10+ more years of use for it 😃

• By leekin212
      Selling my 2019 Clean Raptor 700 SE Red,, Runs great, street tires and rims, mud tires and rims, nice pipe and chip, lots
      of power, and well kept. My bike is working perfectly okay and has no accident record.
      Asking price is $7,000
      Item specifics
      Condition: Used    
      Year: 2019    
      Vehicle Title: Clean
      Drive Train: 2-Wheel Drive    
      Type: Sport
      Exterior Color:    Red    
      For Sale By: Private Seller
      Make: Yamaha    
      Transmission Type: Manual
      Serious buyer should contact me:
      Email: [email protected]

• By lanow
      Hi Everyone,
      I am new to this forum and hope that someone out there can help me, I have an early Suzuki King Quad 300 (280cc) which starts intstantly every time but at about half revs or there abouts it starts spluttering and will not rev any higher, this fault is present whether choke is applied or not, some one suggested that silencer maybe be clogged so removed baffle but no improvement have removed carb and stripped 3 times but still no joy.
      Any ideas would be most welcome.
      Cheers Rob
    • By quadmaniac
      So here's a topic for anything goes forum and to get a way from the china virus stuff...lol. Has anyone been noticing the small drips of news about ufos and the government confirming? President Obama has an interesting late night segment. How warm and fuzzy do you feel when an ex-gov official confirms objects in the sky they can't explain...

• By Seanfetterly
      Hey peeps, anyone from Southern British Columbia or the Interior have any cool atv riding spots?
      Heres a couple I have been scoping out:
      BC Nickel Mine road outside of Hope
      Flat Lake Provincial Park near 100 Mile House although this one is a major snowmobile trail in the winter and there is a few low watelogged spots in the summer so detours are required