Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jim Denton

FOUR ON THE FLOOR

Nice, now you just need to name them! How much did you get them for? Good quads, low center of gravity, shifters, all little beasts! Do they all run?

Well they were free. 3 turned over with the pull cord. Fourth may have been in gear. They have been cannibalized over the years and beat on pretty hard. I'm thinking with not a lot of money I can get one going easy. Hoping for two then mama will have one for the garden chores. Had to put em in a tractor barn that's open on the ends so they will sit awhile. We get weather here.

20191217_155503.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah the wind is wailing and the snow is blowing. I have tarps and stoves and torpedo heaters. But I'm getting to old to be that excited. :] Spent all day cruising the bride around and have to do it again tomorrow. 

20191218_085847.jpg

20191218_141343.jpg

• Like 1

Great pic of the sky, thats the good lord shining down on you for listening to your wife 😂 

lets hope the spring comes in as fast as the winter did.  

• Like 2

A lot of cold and snow between now and spring. Thought I was going to be able to get some cribbing under them today. Ha frozen in the mud. I did find 3 of 4 vin tags. Number four shows the scars where it lost his. So 3 of 4 are 95's. 

• Like 1

My thoughts exactly.  I do want to start assessing what I have though it's like being a kid and not being able to play with a Christmas present you saw early by mistake. Reading all the post on a couple of different forums and saving up tips and tips. Looking around for a factory service manual used ones seen awfully rare, need to call the dealer I guess. Yeah tradebit and such  but I'm old and like paper.

Suzuki King Quad 300's Frank. 3 are 95's and one has had the tag ripped off but a couple of guys at another forum believe it to be a 98.

Lets not talk about other forums LOL just kidding. Im not sure whats in the download section but there has to be something close in there.   But overall the basic stuff is pretty straight forward and can be done without the manual for now.  

• Haha 1

Indeed found the service manual here maybe I can get it printed out somewhere. There's a front diff lock mod I'll be doing and just like browsing other folks issues and remedies. 

I hear ya but i have never been involved in a forum like this.  I cruise  all around other forums to see whats what and who's who! We are the best!  You will not find a better place then this. 

Print that thing out, thaw the mud, crib em up and lets get busy! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jim Denton said:

Indeed found the service manual here maybe I can get it printed out somewhere. There's a front diff lock mod I'll be doing and just like browsing other folks issues and remedies. 

This should be it:

Thanks Ajmboy got em! Now to find somewhere to get them printed. Not sure my HP is up to the task. The nearest town of any size is an hour away and there isn't a lot there other than a wall mart and the dollar general:).

Supposed to be warm this week but the farmer down the way has some work he needs doing so Monday and Tuesday are shot. The F150 needs front wheel bearings and 4wd actuators so needs must. Oh and an outer tie rod end. Forgot to mention the bikes came with a few spares. Hopefully I can make the seat cover fit.

20191222_213848.jpg

20191222_204749.jpg

20191222_204703.jpg

Oh yea ! They are like gold! Thats a big score in carburetors.  
All we hear are how much trouble dialing in the Chinese carbs are and how the engines don't run right. It has a lot of members chasing down non existent problems because they think they have a "new" carburetor so the sputters and bogging must be something else! Nope! Its the aftermarket cheap china carburetors that don't work!