Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster

Hey u guys in america.

Today i was riding (not a atv) but a spyder from Can-Am. Its legal to drive this things on the road in Norway.

I only make this thread to brag :) This is a nice way to get from a to b or just have fun crusing around. I needed to try the speed of this, and i had 120 mile on it, and it was rock solid on the road. Im wondering maybe i should change my 4 wheeler in for this bike. (im using my 4wheeler only on the road)

Has anyone else tryed this spyder?

Runar

if u see any misspellings, i dont care :)

spyder1liten.JPG

spyder2liten.JPG

Hey guys.

From the side u posted above here (new page 2) under about us, he write this "3 wheels or less in contact with the ground"

Can u ride the spyder leagl on the road in US? some one told me that it was only legal a short periode for some testing?

Is it different rules from state to state ?

Runar:norwayflag:

And talk about ugly that rappy is really ugly:laugh:

Hey u guys in america.

Today i was riding (not a atv) but a spyder from Can-Am. Its legal to drive this things on the road in Norway.

I only make this thread to brag :) This is a nice way to get from a to b or just have fun crusing around. I needed to try the speed of this, and i had 120 mile on it, and it was rock solid on the road. Im wondering maybe i should change my 4 wheeler in for this bike. (im using my 4wheeler only on the road)

Has anyone else tryed this spyder?

Runar

if u see any misspellings, i dont care :)

Yes ! These new style # wheeelers are awesome. there is a site that has more info than anywhere that I have seen.BRP even come on and does planned chats with other riders. It is called can-am talk.

can-am ATV and Spyder forums - can-amtalk.com

It has gotten very Popular with Can-am riders. Especially since Can-Am has gotten so Popular with all the new Quad Innovations that have been introduced. The Spyder is truly unbelievable Just like the Outlander 800 was The Renegade 4x4 Sport Quad, the DS 450 and now the new X Package.

• 2 months later...