Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

BRP Can-Am Spyder Roadster

SPYDER.jpg

Well,,,,,,All I have to say is WOW.......:wink:

If anyone ever gets around to finding a dealer near you.....Take their Demo for a Spin.....

She handles like its on Rails.....Very impressive power.....Im getting used to the Ergonomics.....IM OLD!!!!!! But this thing is WAY COOL......It takes Twice as long to do anything when you stop just because people are commin out of the Bushes to ask you questions....:laugh:

Ill take some in the Sun one of these days.....

well.....Ive got 600 miles on it now....and it runs and handles very well....You quad guys would fall in love....Just like riding your quad....All you have to do is lean when you steer:wink: I took a 20MPH Right Hairpin On ramp to the Freeway yesterday at 55MPH...Started on the inside and finished to the out....That is about the extent of my capabilities...LMAO!!!! I just remember thinking to my self....This might hurt and then PHEW!!!!! That was cool!!!! LMFAO!!!!

Its getting about 35-40 MPG now....

I highly recommend that if your Dealer has the Demos go take it for a spin....When I was at the dealer yesterday they had 3 demos....People were showing up and taking them for a ride....All you need is a Class C in CA to ride them....but check with your State to see what you need....Some states I hear require a Trike endorsement.....:huh:

OH,,,,,That dealer had all the Add Ons to the Spyder as well....There is some Serious Coin that can be spent....I think my first add on is the Shark Teeth,,,,,Then the Back Rest for the passenger....250 Bones:aargh:

Well,,,,,Ive been waiting until Daylight.....Been up since 3am:realmad: My back has been out for a week now....L5 is Swollen and pushing on my Sciatic so I have this constant Charlie Horse going from my right Butt Cheek all the way down to my Toes:aargh: so I couldnt sleep....Feels better when Im moving around so I went outside and rolled the bike out......Took some shots......Gonna Wash it up.....:laugh:

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6915.jpg

• 4 months later...