crazycat

New from northern California

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I'm the new kid on the block. I'm from Monterey County in California and just love the sport. I own an Arctic Cat red DVX400 06'. I usually ride at a place called Hollister Hills in Hollister CA. It's the closes place to go riding. I love the atv tracks it has, some jumps where I get some air and speed and yes go CRAZY.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

hey! i am from norcal too, about 2 hours south of monterey actually. welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site. feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Welcome, I'm in the Bay Area, a bit north of you....

Hello Monica, you're a bit north from me. Well how far? I've been as far as Marysville, The clay pit in Oroville, Tracy, La Grange ohv park off 59 hwy,Pairie City and they've been great places to ride. I usually ride at Hollister Hills sinc it's closer to me. Thanx for welcoming me to the site, Ithink it's pretty cool so far. I'll be going to Hollister Hills on 4/26/08 if you're up for it?

Dunerider07, hello thanx for welcoming to the site. 2 hours south from Monterey huh? Is it Paso Robles, maybe? Hey thats cool. Do you have other friends that ride, because I'll be going to Hollister Hills next weekend 4/ 26/08 if you're up for it? I go mostly alone cuz my riding friends always have something to do on the weekends so I go alone. Thats ok I'm becoming a better rider then them.

Welcome Crazy Cat!!! Glad you found Quad Crazy!!!!

Hello and welcome to QuadCRAZY!!

Dunerider07, hello thanx for welcoming to the site. 2 hours south from Monterey huh? Is it Paso Robles, maybe? Hey thats cool. Do you have other friends that ride, because I'll be going to Hollister Hills next weekend 4/ 26/08 if you're up for it? I go mostly alone cuz my riding friends always have something to do on the weekends so I go alone. Thats ok I'm becoming a better rider then them.

no, i live in the modesto area. sorry about not being able to make it to hollister, the boyfriend races every weekend so we have to know waayyy ahead so we can make arrangments. we're actually going to pismo in about a month, you should come along!

I'm in Livermore and have been to Hollister Hills several times. It's much better than Carnagie, but much further from Livermore as well. I ride a Honda Rincon 680 with several mods, but am looking at either a Raptor 700 or new Honda TRX 700 sport quad with IRS.

welcome friend :) :) :)

welcome, tell some of your buddies to join! :-)

I'm in Livermore and have been to Hollister Hills several times. It's much better than Carnagie, but much further from Livermore as well. I ride a Honda Rincon 680 with several mods, but am looking at either a Raptor 700 or new Honda TRX 700 sport quad with IRS.

Hello TIM, I'd go for the Raptor 700. Sometimes I ask myself why didn't go for that one, but hey don't get me wrong I love my DVX.It's fast enough for me. Tim I know you mentioned you were far from Hollister Hills,in case you're in the mood to join me Saturday 5/3/08. If not don't you worry about it buddy.

Welcome Tim! Glad your here.

Thanks for the offer Crazycat, but I'm riding at Carnagie Thursday. I'd like to get down to Hollister before it gets too dusty though. What happened to the spring showers? A little rain would do wonders for spring riding!!!