Quantcast

New from northern California

crazycat

Hello everyone I'm the new kid on the block. I'm from Monterey County in California and just love the sport. I own an Arctic Cat red DVX400 06'. I usually ride at a place called Hollister Hills in Hollister CA. It's the closes place to go riding. I love the atv tracks it has, some jumps where I get some air and speed and yes go CRAZY.

Hello Monica, you're a bit north from me. Well how far? I've been as far as Marysville, The clay pit in Oroville, Tracy, La Grange ohv park off 59 hwy,Pairie City and they've been great places to ride. I usually ride at Hollister Hills sinc it's closer to me. Thanx for welcoming me to the site, Ithink it's pretty cool so far. I'll be going to Hollister Hills on 4/26/08 if you're up for it?

Dunerider07, hello thanx for welcoming to the site. 2 hours south from Monterey huh? Is it Paso Robles, maybe? Hey thats cool. Do you have other friends that ride, because I'll be going to Hollister Hills next weekend 4/ 26/08 if you're up for it? I go mostly alone cuz my riding friends always have something to do on the weekends so I go alone. Thats ok I'm becoming a better rider then them.

Dunerider07, hello thanx for welcoming to the site. 2 hours south from Monterey huh? Is it Paso Robles, maybe? Hey thats cool. Do you have other friends that ride, because I'll be going to Hollister Hills next weekend 4/ 26/08 if you're up for it? I go mostly alone cuz my riding friends always have something to do on the weekends so I go alone. Thats ok I'm becoming a better rider then them.

no, i live in the modesto area. sorry about not being able to make it to hollister, the boyfriend races every weekend so we have to know waayyy ahead so we can make arrangments. we're actually going to pismo in about a month, you should come along!

I'm in Livermore and have been to Hollister Hills several times. It's much better than Carnagie, but much further from Livermore as well. I ride a Honda Rincon 680 with several mods, but am looking at either a Raptor 700 or new Honda TRX 700 sport quad with IRS.

I'm in Livermore and have been to Hollister Hills several times. It's much better than Carnagie, but much further from Livermore as well. I ride a Honda Rincon 680 with several mods, but am looking at either a Raptor 700 or new Honda TRX 700 sport quad with IRS.

Hello TIM, I'd go for the Raptor 700. Sometimes I ask myself why didn't go for that one, but hey don't get me wrong I love my DVX.It's fast enough for me. Tim I know you mentioned you were far from Hollister Hills,in case you're in the mood to join me Saturday 5/3/08. If not don't you worry about it buddy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By Its-always-something
      Have a 1998 AC 300 2x4, Just installed a new carburetor. Engine starts easy but the choke RPMs are very hi and take along time (5-10 mins when cold out). After engine has warmed up choke releases and it idles and runs fine., It does no have an electric choke. The choke lever is never used and it seems like an auto choke? Long story short, how can I lower the choke rpm levels?

Also, carb came with a spare145 jet, not 100% sure what is installed. Could this impact choke RPMs?

Any help and information greatly appreciated.
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By alexwv1863
      I have a 2016 Arctic Cat 500 and recently noticed some oil leaking on the engine block to the right of the oil filter. It's near two metal lines going in and out of the engine block. I think one of the lines is called an engine oil line. I have a photo I'm going to try and attach. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to start tearing into the engine if I don't have to. I think maybe a gasket or something blew around one of these lines. The ATV runs fine otherwise. Doesn't overheat or anything.