Quantcast

1998 Yamaha Big Bear 350 front brake calipers

• Ajmboy changed the title to 1998 Yamaha Big Bear 350 front brake calipers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mga
      I have to replace all 4, how much is involved?  Will they slide out of the front yoke? Or, do the boots just slide over the wheel end?

• By Uglyside38
      Anyone have experience using Meier aftermarket plastics? OEM ones are shot on my quad I'm restoring and I have them "Frankenstein'd" for now...🤦🏼‍♂️😬
      Just curious on opinions on Meier as that seems to be the only place I can find any type of replacements. (And they're pretty pricey!)
    • By gohndd
      Hey guys, I have a 1999 king quad. The right front brake locks up when I squeeze the lever. I can loosen bleed screw, fluid will come out and it unlocks. I'm thinking maybe wheel cylinder. Any suggestions?
    • By mmabry55
      My front wheels are constantly locked making steering extremely hard. I took the diff apart and it looks like it won't allow the front wheels to turn independently. Is this the norm? I have 27" paddles and it's almost impossible to steer while driving slow.
    • By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.