Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Bigfoot Found In Georgia?

Bigfoot Found In Georgia?

Two Georgia men claim to have found Bigfoot in the northern woods of the state. They say they have a body, photos of the body, and DNA evidence which will be revealed this Friday, Aug. 15, at a news conference in Palo Alto, Calif. DNA evidence? Wait a minute, there is no comparison specimen, so there is no DNA analysis that can definitively identify Bigfoot tissue.

Interesting, also, the two men, Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, run Big Foot expeditions. This makes for great publicity for their company. They claim they found Bigfoot about two weeks ago and have put the carcass in a freezer.

thawed_bigfoot_creature_in_freeze_3.jpg

Here are some of the vital statistics on the "Bigfoot" body:

*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.

*It weighs over five hundred pounds.

*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.

*It is male.

*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.

*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and

five toes on each foot.

*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.

*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five

and three-quarters inches wide at

the heel.

*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its

hands are eleven and three-quarters inches

long and six and one-quarter inches wide.

*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the

same day that the body was found.)

*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.

*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo

evidence will be presented at the press

conference on Friday, August 15th.

The creature was found by Matthew Whitton (AKA Gary Parker) and Rick Dyer (residents of Georgia) in the woods in northern Georgia. (The exact location is being kept secret to protect the creatures.)

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer will be flying in from Georgia to be at the press conference. Also present at the press conference will be Tom Biscardi, CEO of Searching for Bigfoot, Inc.

mathew_whitton_tom_biscardi_and_r_3.jpg

Check out these links:

The Criminal Report Daily : Investigation Discovery: Bigfoot Found? Intriguing Photographs and Exclusive Interview with Tom Biscardi

Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax? - Posted

Searching For Bigfoot - Special Announcement

What do you think? Is it Real? Press conference tommorrow!

Do you think Bigfoot is real? Found a previous thread, POLL: VOTE HERE!

Another person, Biscadi or something like that, is also involved in the discovery...and he was found guilty of fraud some years ago for a similar revelation......

Hey...I'm a Bigfoot fan...and all for finding real, physical evidence...but this smells worse than ole Sasquatch is reported to smell ;)

Tom D

Yep, I've been reading that about him on the message boards (Biscardi). I guess we'll see with this press conference tomorrow.

Here's another site to check out: Cryptozoology.com

Supposedly they are supposed to show the body, DNA results, pictures, etc.

Check out this thread: Georgia Bigfoot Body Thread - Bigfoot Forums

And this one that got a server overload: Do you think the guys in GA have a bigfoot body? - Bigfoot Forums

BIGFOOT (Site is currently down, probably overload)

GAGH!

Way too much to read....

But, I have to admit, the "monkey in the freezer" is not very convincing....

Again, I've been a Bigfoot fanatic since I was a kid and would LOVE for some empirical evidence to surface.....but I have a feeling this one is going to be disproved....

Time and data will tell....

-TD

its fake broski

i kno for one, i ride ALLL around the northern part of GA and the closet thing weve seen is a bear. there has been so many false bigfoots, thats it hard to believe it does exist

my dad has hunted in northern GA and TN border for over 15 years. and he agrees it is bullchit never a sighting

Georgia Bigfoot Body Hoax

here ya go.

its fake broski

i kno for one, i ride ALLL around the northern part of GA and the closet thing weve seen is a bear. there has been so many false bigfoots, thats it hard to believe it does exist

my dad has hunted in northern GA and TN border for over 15 years. and he agrees it is bullchit never a sighting

Georgia Bigfoot Body Hoax

here ya go.

That's a good thread...looks more and more like a hoax based on the fact that these guys have lied in the past.

I totally believe that there is a primate that lives in various regions. Almost every country and every region has some sort of Big Foot. For all those people that say that can't be real because they have never found remains or a skeleton. Chimpanzees, perfect example. We know they are real, how many remains or skeletons have they found in the wild? Less than 5. We know where they live, we know how long they live. Why can't we find their bones?

I totally believe that there is a primate that lives in various regions. Almost every country and every region has some sort of Big Foot. For all those people that say that can't be real because they have never found remains or a skeleton. Chimpanzees, perfect example. We know they are real, how many remains or skeletons have they found in the wild? Less than 5. We know where they live, we know how long they live. Why can't we find their bones?

maybe they implode when they die.:confused::laugh:

Or, maybe the Monkey Fairy flies in, takes the bones and delivers them to the Popo factory?

I didn't say that...it was all a dream....

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program....

Tom D

Anyone see the press conference?

I didn't see it live....saw some clips on CNN.....

Sorry.....no Bigfoot this time boys and girls.....

And...I'll bet their "group of scientists" will say the corpse

is genuine......

And the "real" scientific community will not even know who

these guys are!

I don't get the motivation of people sometime....

If this is a real case, then I'll be as flabbergasted as everyone else;

they're handling it like a bunch of clowns......

-TD

And what's disappointing is one of guys is supposedly a medically retired police officer.

The other is a corrections officer, but have read that he's a truck driver.

I just don't get it.....

-TD