Quantcast

When the Wife doesnt listen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By NoahJakavi
      Hello i have a linhai 300 of the 2004+- era. I had a cluch problem so we changed it. After changing it has a hard time to start going. When you pop it into gear and press the gas it barely drives but when it starts going about 20km/h it start driving well the acceleration is normal and everything do you have any idea of what could be the problem
    • By Aleksandr Boreesenko
      doesn't idle at times but sometimes when it does as soon as I touch the throttle it just shuts off, what could possibly be the problem? I thank you very much for any help, Thanks.
    • By Karen McDowell
      Went to change oil and get my sons  2000 Suzuki King Quad 300 ready for spring and found the left front wheel wont move at all but the right does. Doesn't matter if it's 2 or 4 wheel drive same issue. Nothing looks bent, tie rod ends and ball joints in place jacked it up and shook wheel and bearing seems tight. Any ideas before I tear the dang thing apart?  Of course my son has no idea what happened.  
    • By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By Jw7054
      So I went through the top end and then put everything back together and did break in and then probably 3-4 rides. Now my start button doesnt work but i can jump the solenoid and it starts right up. I looked for bad connects and didnt see any. I then replaced the coil and got nothing. So before i blow more money on something i dont know if it will work, i would like your guys opinion on what it would be. Thanks. Oh and it is a suzuki 160 '91