Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

OMG!!! That was the funniest freakin thing I have seen in along time lolol

:laugh: :smilielol5c: You would think those firecrackers were under her butt they way she jumped.

I don't care who you are, if you are handling a gun and firecrackers pop right behind you, your gonna jump. The less exp you have the more it will scare you.

I don't care who you are, if you are handling a gun and firecrackers pop right behind you, your gonna jump. The less exp you have the more it will scare you.

hah you got that right

Experience or not...I think that would of made anyone jump. lol I got plenty of experience with firearms and I know for a fact that would of scared me. :laugh:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By gyminis
      i have a 2009 grizzly 700,replaced the fuel pump and filter,replaced the spark plug and checked the air filter for a mouse house! it runs then shuts down,wont stay running,does the fuel line need to be primed and air free to run properly or am i missing something obvious??????????????
    • By Jw7054
      So I went through the top end and then put everything back together and did break in and then probably 3-4 rides. Now my start button doesnt work but i can jump the solenoid and it starts right up. I looked for bad connects and didnt see any. I then replaced the coil and got nothing. So before i blow more money on something i dont know if it will work, i would like your guys opinion on what it would be. Thanks. Oh and it is a suzuki 160 '91
    • By WeeksRob4x4
      So I bought my first quad for 300 bucks. It looks to be in good shape and everything is there. The starter is cracked, so I got a new one on the way. Impatiently I have been pulling on the string and it fired up today and ran for a couple of minutes. It sounded great, but when I attempted to throttle it up and turn the choke down it stalled and did not start back. It made somewhat of knocking noise for a few turns after the stall. Sounded like it was possibly flooded with fuel. After letting it sit for little while the noise stopped while pulling it but the engine never started again. My arms could not take anymore pulling for one day. I was told the quad has set for about 2 years. So I am concerned the carb could be gummed up. After everything so far do you guys think im on the right track? Should I pull the carb off and clean it or does the 2 minutes of run time tell me that its probably ok? If I remove the carb how does the choke cable come off the carb? Im an automotive mechanic by trade but new to the atvs. Any help to get this thing running so I can hit the trails sooner would be great. Thanks
    • By benjaminching
      hey, after a short ride i realized my 06 king quad 700 was in 4x4, the button was in the 2wd position, as was the LCD display. i took a quick look at the actuator and it was hot to the touch, any ideas where i should go from here? thanks
    • By marioweldinginc
      What should I get wifey for Christmas. She isnt abig jewelry fan. She doesnt want a quad. She has 7374747338 pets. She gets the spa treatment when she wants to.
      So what should i get her... Damn this is rough
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By marioweldinginc
      What should I get wifey for Christmas. She isnt abig jewelry fan. She doesnt want a quad. She has 7374747338 pets. She gets the spa treatment when she wants to.
      So what should i get her... Damn this is rough
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    • By hangingon
      While checking out my quad for the pop I heard & the front diff leak. She walked up and I got THE QUESTION? ( What did you do now or it was what did you break now) lol
    • By BuckBilly
      I bought the wife a 07 250 Recon ES this past friday. I highly recomend it if interested in one. I will give more details and compare it to my 02 Ozark as we ride some more.

• By mywifeknowseverythin
      WIFE VS. HUSBAND
      A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
      An earlier discussion had led to an argument and
      neither of them wanted to concede their position.
      As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs,
      the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
      "Yep," the wife replied , "in-laws
      UNDERSTANDING WOMEN
      (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
      I know I'm not going to understand women.
      I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
      pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out b y the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
      W O R D S
      A husband read an article to his wife about how many words women use a day...
      30,000 to a man's 15,000.
      The wife replied, "The reason has to be because we have to repeat everything to men...
      The husband then turned to his wife and asked, "What?"
      CREATION
      A man said to his wife one day, "I don't know how you can be
      so stupid an d so beautiful all at the same time.
      " The wife responded, "Allow me to explain.
      God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
      God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!
      WHO DOES WHAT
      A man and his wife were having an argument about who
      should brew the coffee each morning.
      The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first,
      and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."
      The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and
      you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee ."
      Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible
      that the man should do the coffee."
      Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."
      So she fetched the Bible, and opene d the New Testament
      and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.........."HEBREWS"