Quantcast

Happy Birthday TrailBlazer

yeah its cool to be a year older..

now if i can manage to get to 18 and stay there ill be good.

lol

yeah sure send me a spark plug lol

or you can go ahead and buy me that FMF exhaust.

yeah that sounds good,

i mean its only 330$

lol:laugh:

Should I get you the $330 pipe or the $3.30 plug. Probably neither, here is what I'm gonna be putting on the rhino soon.

CDI(BRP)-$250

Fuel Programmer(2 bros.)-$310

Exhaust(2 bros.)-$330

Intake Kit(undecided)-$120-$200

That will get it to about 56MPH with stupid amounts of torque.

Should I get you the $330 pipe or the $3.30 plug. Probably neither, here is what I'm gonna be putting on the rhino soon.

CDI(BRP)-$250

Fuel Programmer(2 bros.)-$310

Exhaust(2 bros.)-$330

Intake Kit(undecided)-$120-$200

That will get it to about 56MPH with stupid amounts of torque.

Don't forget about the bills towards the wedding to the one and only Drtygrl. :yes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By davefrombc
      COVID, record heat wave,  fires,  floods, deep freeze and more fires. Good riddance 2021.  Have a Safe and very  HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.  May 2022  make up  for the trials  of the last 2
    • By Gwbarm
      Wishing everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  Be safe lots of traffic out there.
    • By Stoopidbot1
      I would like to take a second to say happy Father's day to all of the dad's out there... :woot:
    • By Ajmboy
      QUADCRAZY has been around over 10 years now and there a lot of members that have come and gone. We had a PM message going so I decided to start a topic. If I miss anyone, please post. Anyone can post, even if you are not an old member, but please keep to the theme of updating us on what you are doing now, what's new, where you are hanging these days, etc.
      Some of the old timers: @SunLrider @CK1999_400ex @trailblazer_02 @hangingon @pete59edsel @fox300exchic @powermaddd400ex @Raptor8 @GREENIE @NEWACRIDER @atvredefined @lawny @jigolbeep @cheriah @Mudflap64 @pony @Lildaisygrl18 @Tagels @mikeexplorer @Lildaisygrl18 @Jonny450R @yokochrist @DeadAim @Bimmerdog @CRAZYKIWI @KnightHawk @Senator @mellowyellow @DJLime @Desert-Hawk @davefrombc @jeeptuff @kidatvs @kfx450r @hvy_chevy_one @Roody  @rappy97 @Gunny @ALLYRATT @PolarisRich  @Tim-ANC @jerod400ex @MIKEL5469 @swampcat07 @DirtDemon @quadmaniac @WillyPoP @marioweldinginc @BioWare @Sc0tt @wylde1 @nueymansiyami @oxidized_black @mywifeknowseverythin @BuckBilly @Ajmboy @Stoopidbot1 @DrtyGrlKristin @outlander560 @01 RAPPY 660 @joet82 @wheeler0801 @Sparrows @quadnut20
      Sorry if I missed anyone. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing. 😎